Brit Perkins Photography

A
Amanda

Married on 10/13/2018

Timeless wedding photos!

From the moment my husband and I met Brit, we knew we wanted her to be our wedding photographer. She is not only a super sweet and genuine person, but she is also an incredible photographer! I knew ... Read more just by looking through her previous work that her soft, romantic shooting style was exactly what we were looking for. We took engagement photos with Brit and they came out amazing. Brit was also there every step of the way wedding planning and helped answer all of my questions. On our wedding day, Brit was on time, well prepared and got right to work. She made me laugh and helped me keep calm throughout the day. Brit and her second shooter (Nadya), also helped keep the groom and groomsmen on schedule, all while taking great photos. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with the results of our wedding photos. They are timeless, romantic and everything we could’ve hoped for and more. We will truly cherish them forever. I can’t wait to have Brit capture more milestones and memories for us and couldn’t recommend her more! Thank you Brit for capturing the special memories of our best day ever! Love, The Brunos

K
Kristin

Married on 08/12/2018

My husband and I worked with Brit for both our engagement and our wedding photos. All I can say is, wow! She and her partner Jess were just incredible! We felt so comfortable with them both. Britt was ... Read more able to make suggestions on ways we could stand or move that translated so well on camera. In addition to the 'poses,' she is wicked good at capturing sentimental candids...the little looks that really capture our love. She is so attentive and tuned in to what pulls at the heart strings...as an example, she made a special point to politely grab us at the rehearsal just as the sky was a brilliant sunset pink. She was also thoughtful to get to know our family and friends, so she knew who to focus the camera on besides us during our wedding day. We were thrilled with our engagement photos and though we haven't seen our wedding photos yet, we had such a wonderful experience with Britt and Jess at the rehearsal and wedding that we couldn't resist singing her praises early. A joy to work with, a talented photographer, and we are so grateful!

S
Stacey

Married on 11/04/2017

Brit is so talented! From the moment we spoke to her, we knew she was the right photographer for our big day! We loved working with her - our engagement photos were AMAZING. Brit knows her stuff! Our ... Read more wedding photos were also AMAZING - our family and friends loved our photos. I'm so glad we went with Brit for our big day - we couldn't have been happier with her work!! Would highly suggest hiring Brit for your big day!