BritPop Nite Band

Cortona, Italy · View map · Visit website

About BritPop Nite Band

BritPop Nite Band is a full service wedding band based in Cortona, Italy. They cover mostly destination weddings and luxury event, ensuring that your upscale event is not without excellent music. The skilled musicians at BritPop Nite Band will work closely with you to make sure that all the music being played on your big day perfectly fulfills your vision. For quality service and great music, look no further than BritPop Nite Band.

Experience
BritPop Nite Band has played over 200 weddings and boasts a number of television appearances. They have also acquired singles on charts along with contracts with Costa Cruises and Top Class Resorts. These accolades and achievements make BritPop Nite Band more than qualified to perform on your big day.

BritPop Nite Band wants your big day to be full of jams but also totally stress-free. They offer a variety of services including: Karaoke Services, Cocktail Hour Music, both certain to make your special day perfect. Additional services include:

• Bilingual MC

Featured
Huma Ellahie

Married on 04/06/2019

Simply the best!!!

I cannot say enough about Britpops! From start to finish they were simply the best. They were our easiest vendor to work with by far, and exceeded me and my husbands expectations. Britpops performing ... Read more is not just a band playing music... it is an experience! I’m so glad I have the raw footage from my wedding because we plan on listening to them again and again! Thanks guys for everything!

C
Camilla Commendatore

Married on 08/10/2019

Great band

They worked in some of my weddings, they are punctual, good and have a very flexible repertoire. Great artists, sincerely reccomended! Read more They worked in some of my weddings, they are punctual, good and have a very flexible repertoire. Great artists, sincerely reccomended!

Karen
Karen Nassar

Married on 08/10/2019

They roooock!

The band was one of the best choices we made for our wedding night! The positive vibes they emit are contagious, the music was beautiful! Not to mention we had a long long list of songs to pick from, ... Read more from all the styles that anyone could think of! They made our night even more mesmerizing, the way they interact with the crowd, the beautiful tunes and the voice so smooth! Highly recommended. Also, the band is very responsive and flexible, nothing we requested was made hard to do, they absolutely made everything easier for us! I love them and wish them the best - always!