Britt Scripps Manor

San Diego, CA · View map · Visit website

About Britt Scripps Manor

Britt Scripps Manor is a vintage wedding venue in San Diego, California. This sophisticated, private venue offers an urban, yet natural ambience. With amazing services, delicious food, and a tranquil setting, this venue is sure to leave a lasting impression on you and your guests.

Facilities and Capacity
Britt Scripps Manor gives you full reign of the entire venue and all of its spaces for your big day. With indoor and outdoor options, the possibilities are endless. The maximum capacity for the venue is 150 people.

With excellent accommodations, in-house event planning options and delicious catering cuisine available, this Britt Scripps Manor is your one-stop venue for all of your event needs. The other services they offer for weddings and events include:

• Bridal suite

Michael
Featured
Michael Frye

Married on 01/06/2019

Our overall experience with Britt Scripps was just awesome. Thank you all!!!!

We recently had our wedding at Britt Scripps Manor and I just had to say a huge thank you to Ben, Aly and Noban! Our wedding was perfect - exactly the way I imagined it and we’ve gotten amazing ... Read more compliments from all of our guests! Ben and Aly joined Britt Scripps late in our planning process so honestly, I was a little nervous but decided to just roll with it. I’m so glad I did! They have so much experience and it absolutely shows. Aly helped me tie up all of the last minute details and made sure I thought of everything. Then, on the day of the wedding, she and her assistant were on top of EVERYTHING! I never had to think about anything except having fun. Aly even packed up all of our stuff at the end of the night so well, I probably could have returned a few things to Amazon. ;) One of the biggest reasons we chose the Manor was the hotel rooms come with it. We had a destination wedding and it was so important to make sure our closest friends and family got to spend quality time with us. Ben helped us assign rooms so everyone was comfortable and the checkin/checkout process was smooth and easy. And there parking is included!!!! Not just for your guests staying at the manor, but for all of the wedding guests too. How awesome is that? Even if you don’t care about anything else, the food here would make it the perfect place! Noban was so great to work with. We gave him a couple suggestions for our tasting and he went overboard with amazing choices! We really appreciated the time he spend with us to make sure everything was perfect. And when we second guessed ourselves on one of the appetizers, he immediately responded with a couple back up choices that blended perfectly.

Hannah
Hannah Miller

Married on 06/08/2019

Book it! you wont be sorry!

Wow its only been a few weeks since our wedding at this magnificent place and I’m still on cloud nine! We had such a great time I don’t know where to begin. Our guests are still talking about how ... Read more delicious our food and drinks were. We chose this place primarily for their all inclusive package. You rent out the whole place for the weekend and have your wedding there. This was especially important to us as we had family coming in from out of town and wanted them to stay close so we could spend time with them. Our family was able to stay onsite with us. It was like having our own house that happened to be a Victorian mansion with hotel staff included. Also included is the food, drinks, and wedding coordinator for the wedding day. We got to plan our menu, cocktails, and timeline at our tasting. Everything is customizable and we got to design exactly what we wanted to eat and drink while they fed us a delicious full course meal and unique designer cocktails. It was so much fun we wish we could do it again! On the morning of our wedding, Aly the coordinator, took care of everything! We didn’t have to lift a finger so we went for a morning run together and out to breakfast, trusting that she had things taken care of. It was a stress free morning of getting ready and it was much appreciated. As a matter of fact the whole day was stress free! Aly and the staff handled everything, and kept our timeline on track so we didn’t forget our cake cutting or our bubbles for our grand entry. I could write a book about this place and the wonderful people who run it. But I just wanted to write and let everyone know if you’re considering this place, do it! You wont be sorry. A special Thank You to Aly, Ben, Noban, Jesse, and Holly. We had so much fun!

B
Brian Shay

Married on 10/27/2018

Perfection

We could not ask for a more perfect location for our wedding. The venue is perfect: gorgeous Victorian house, amazing tree in the backyard, and very friendly staff. What's so great about using BSM for ... Read more your wedding, is that you rent the entire manor for the whole weekend. Nearly everything is included (venue, catering, bar, rentals, day-of-coordinator). We had our family stay in the guest rooms and used the third floor loft space for our rehearsal dinner. The team, especially GM Chris, Chef Jesse, and Mixologist Holly were super helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to make our wedding weekend perfect!