Brittany Burns, Harpist

Killeen, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Brittany Burns, Harpist

Add an ethereal atmosphere to your wedding with Brittany Burns, Harpist, a ceremony music business based in Killeen, Texas. The lovely harp has been Brittany’s passion for many years. She has a Master of Orchestral Performance degree and boasts a great deal of experience performing in many symphony orchestras. On your wedding day, she can travel to the surrounding areas of Waco, San Antonio, and Austin to perform. With this beautiful instrument playing softly in the background, you and your guests will be able to enjoy an unforgettable musical experience.

Brittany Burns, Harpist can perform during your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. She works with many styles and repertoires. On your wedding day, she will make sure that the music she plays matches your wedding as well as your preferences. In fact, she is happy to perform any song requests you might have.

19 Reviews for Brittany Burns, Harpist

19 Brittany Burns, Harpist Reviews

C
Featured
Callie

Married on 05/15/2018

Such a joy to work with. We loved having her. Beautiful music. I remember hearing it before the wedding and I got so happy. Everyone that attended love it as well! Would totally recommend! Read more Such a joy to work with. We loved having her. Beautiful music. I remember hearing it before the wedding and I got so happy. Everyone that attended love it as well! Would totally recommend!!

J
Jennifer Kneese

Married on 05/17/2019

Great job!!

Brittney was just wonderful to work with for our daughter’s wedding. She was professional and really tapped into what we wanted. She was intentional in her communication with us. Her skills are ... Read more amazing. I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion. Jennifer Kneese

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 04/27/2019

So classy!

Being a bride you don’t really get to see everything the day of your wedding. This was the case for Brittany and I. I only got a glimpse of her majestic serenade on my way up the aisle and my way down ... Read more and it sounded great! Those 4 seconds of just hearing her was one of those moments that I thought, “oh boy this really is happening”- also “Oh Wow! There’s a harp here”! Needless to say it was perfection What I do know is the months leading up to the event were great too. She did a great job arranging a custom song for us and was always there to answer any of our questions. I would recommend her for any event you have- wedding, birthday party, bbq, yard sale anything! She helped make planning the wedding effortlessness and made the day perfect! Many thanks to her and her harp!