Brittany Hill Photography

Middletown, CT · View map · Visit website

About Brittany Hill Photography

Brittany Hill Photography is a wedding photography service based out of Middletown, Connecticut. Brittany Hill has a passion for photography and capturing intimate, organic moments between people. Her goal when shooting wedding photography is to create a comfortable setting where couples can feel relaxed and not posed. The photographer uses a natural, photojournalistic photography style to capture moments that are organic, candid and unplanned. Brittany Hill Photography seeks to document moments that you will look back on and always remember.

Brittany Hill Photography offers a selection of wedding photography packages and services that include the following:

• Engagement shoot

C
Featured
Carolyn

Married on 05/25/2019

Incredibly intimate and romantic photos!!

Britt is a PHENOMENAL wedding photographer! We found her through social media and from what we saw on her instagram really loved her photo style. She was really receptive to questions and was so ... Read more professional on our wedding day. Britt was really good about capturing moments organically but also directing poses to ensure certain special shots were perfect (like with family and groups). She sent us our album within a few weeks of our wedding which was so much quicker than we anticipated and they are GORGEOUS! The editing is so beautiful and we were blown away by how intimate our photos look. My mother cried looking through our album! These are truly photos that we'll treasure and I'm so excited to display in our home. I would recommend Britt to anyone in CT looking for a wedding photographer with a natural and romantic style! Thanks so much Britt!!

J
Jess Scalesse

Married on 06/22/2019

Best wedding photographer in CT

Brittany is an insanely talented photographer. She captured every precious moment of our wedding day and I cannot even begin to tell you how many compliments I have received on my photos. Everyone ... Read more keeps asking me who my photographer was because she is just THAT impressive. Not only is she a genius behind the lens but she is affordable, down to earth , professional and makes you feel so at ease . My husband and I could not be happier with how our pictures turned out. Do yourself a favor and pick this girl right here !!

M
Mandalynn

Married on 10/28/2018

Best Decision!

Choosing Britt to capture our wedding day was the best decision we made. Her photos make me, my husband and our families cry to this day. I can’t imagine that will ever fade, because the way she ... Read more captures these special moments exudes emotion. The images we received are truly incredible and working with her was like hanging out with a long time friend of ours. Britt’s energy is worth so much on it’s own and she really is a gem! So much love for Britt, always!