Brittany + JJ Photography

Sadieville, KY · View map · Visit website

About Brittany + JJ Photography

Brittany + JJ Photography is a down-to-earth wedding photographer in Lexington, Kentucky, who wants to capture your day in a way that makes you feel happy and free of stress. Photographer Brittany Hardin will be there to capture one of your most personal moments in a way that reflects you and your personality as a couple. She considers it a privilege to work with you and ensures that your photos will come out looking clean and crisp (so you can admire them for years to come).

Brittany + JJ Photography has a photojournalistic style, perfect for capturing the event as it happens. She can provide couples with a selection of photography services for their wedding, including additional hours, an engagement shoot, high-resolution images, liability insurance, multiple locations, one event per day, and a second shooter. In addition to digital files, final photos can come in a variety of items:

• Albums

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 10/12/2013

Words can not describe the joy I felt after receiving and reviewing the photos Brittany captured of our wedding. She did such an amazing job of getting the smallest details into her pictures. I really ... Read more relived the day over and over again each time I looked through our pictures. I did not have such a good experience with photographers when choosing who should do our engagement pictures. After that horrid experience I promised myself that I would never settle or cut the budget on our wedding pictures. Brittany exceeded my expectations on our wedding photos and went above and beyond our wedding day to capture every moment I wanted. We talked many times before the wedding and she really got to know me as a person and the style I wanted our photos to be on the day of our wedding. Brittany is such a sweet and kind-hearted person and really does such a good job at making you feel at ease. She was so supportive on the day of our wedding and definitely was there for advise and someone to lean on when things got stressful. Brittany, thank you again for everything you have done and for capturing our wedding day for us. I would DEFINITElY recommend Eden Bliss Images to any bride out there looking for a reliable, sweet, caring photographer who takes pride in what they do and someone who will create images you will keep dear to your heart for forever. I will be using Eden Bliss Images for the many other milestones in our lives. Thank you again Brittany for everything!

C
Claire

Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing work

Brittany and JJ are amazing! After our first meeting I knew I wanted to hire them for our wedding. They are such friendly and genuine people and they were so great to work with. Pictures were my top ... Read more priority in planning my wedding and Brittany and JJ did not disappoint. The pictures are beautiful and the quality is unreal. They captured all the special details and moments of our wedding and so much more. We cannot thank them enough. 100% would recommend!

S
samantha

Married on 08/05/2017

A great experience with beautiful pictures Read more A great experience with beautiful pictures