Brittany Leigh Cakes

Marlowe
Marlowe Whitaker

Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect and delicious!

Brittany was awesome to work with. She is so professional, prompt, and reliable. Her prices are better than any other cake vendor I talked with. Our cake was perfect and delicious - exactly what I ... Read more imagined!

Caroline
Caroline Hall

Married on 06/01/2019

Tasty and beautiful

She went above and beyond to make a nut-free cake option because my husband is allergic to nuts. Her cakes are beautiful and delicious, you can't ask for more! We had carrot cake, white cake, and ... Read more chocolate chocolate chip. We had a 3 tier cake, plus a sheet cake served along with it (it came out of the back, pre-cut, and guests were none the wiser). This is a little trick you probably don't know about until after you have a wedding, but its a way to keep costs down and make sure you don't run out of cake!

C
Carolyn

Married on 11/23/2018

Delicious and beautiful

Brittany made our wedding cake for our wedding on 11.23.18. She was very helpful, polite and answered all of my nervous bride questions. Our cake turned our beautiful! Our guests raved over our cake. ... Read more They loved both the chocolate and lemon layers. We are ready to dig into the anniversary cake now!