Brittany Lewis -- Makeup Artist

Tacoma, WA · View map

About Brittany Lewis -- Makeup Artist

Welcome! I am a certified MAC makeup artist specializing in weddings in the Tacoma/Seattle area. I have been doing makeup for over ten years.

I love working with brides and wedding parties to make them feel absolutely gorgeous on their day, but still very much themselves. I work with my clients to achieve any type of look they want from totally natural to completely glam and gorgeous. The point is that it is, in fact, all about you, and you want to look like the most flawless you possible on your wedding day!

I'd be honored to work with you. Please get in touch for details!

3 Reviews for Brittany Lewis -- Makeup Artist

3 Brittany Lewis -- Makeup Artist Reviews

A
Alyssa

Married on 07/03/2017

Amazing is the word that comes to mind! Brittany was prompt, professional, personable, fast, and I couldn't be have been happier with the results! She took all the anxiety out of the makeup process ... Read more and made the day so relaxed and fun. I would absolutely book her again.

K
kristyn

Married on 09/16/2012

Wow! She did a wonderful job making me look my best for my wedding day! I usually don't wear much makeup and was worried I would look too done up... Not at all! My makeup was perfect. I looked and felt ... Read more like a princess!

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/01/2013

Brittany provided makeup for myself (the bride), my 4 bridesmaids, my mom and our officiant for my wedding on 9/1/2013. I have to say she is incredible! I did a makeup trial with her a few weeks ... Read more before the wedding and I loved what she did and got so many compliments, but on the day of the wedding she really blew us all away. I felt like I looked like myself, but with makeup I always wish I could do! My girls looked AMAZING, they were all so happy with their looks and Brittany was so quick and able to create so many different looks. She listens to what you want and how "intense" you want your makeup to be. I can't say enough how much I recommend having a makeup artist for your wedding day, and Brittany is an excellent choice!

Brittany Lewis -- Makeup Artist FAQ