Broadmoor Country Club

Indianapolis, Indiana · View map · Visit website

About Broadmoor Country Club

Located in the Meridian-Kessler area of Indianapolis, Broadmoor Country Club is a private club set on 200 rolling acres of luscious greens. From an intimate affair to a grand wedding reception, this spacious club is an outstanding choice for celebrating the most important day of your life.

Facilities and Capacity
Along with a beautiful backdrop of the landscaped grounds, the Broadmoor Country Club offers various event spaces to meet all of your needs. The spacious Chandelier Ballroom can accommodate up to 220 guests. Our outdoor terrace has the capacity for 150 guests. Other spaces include the Fairway room, which accommodates up to 100 guests, The King's Lounge, which accommodates up to 50 guests and the Donald Ross Room, or President's Room, which comfortably seats 40.

Broadmoor Country Club offers superior services to ensure an exceptional and memorable wedding experience. The venue also offers additional services:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Full catering and bar service

Cuisine
The catering package from Broadmoor Country Club includes a diverse selection of items for hors d'oeuvres, entrees, salads and stations. We have a variety of options from which to choose to satisfy the most discerning palates.

Location
Broadmoor Country Club is approximately 20 minutes away from the Indianapolis International Airport. The venue is a short drive from Greenwood, Carmel and the greater Indianapolis area.

9 Reviews for Broadmoor Country Club

9 Broadmoor Country Club Reviews

A
Featured
Amy

Married on 12/12/2015

Literally cannot say enough good things about the Broadmoor! My husband and I had our cocktail hour and wedding reception here this December and everything was perfect! Woo was amazing to work with, ... Read more so helpful and responsive, and I never doubted that she would take care of everything. Everyone that worked our wedding was so nice and helpful and I know our guests had a great experience with every staff member they encountered. Also, the food was AMAZING. We had multiple guests ask about the meatball appetizers and the potatoes we had with dinner. Seriously....delicious. I would recommend the Broadmoor a million times over for anyone getting married in Indianapolis.

O
Olga

Married on 05/09/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better reception venue for our wedding. Dana was easy and great to work with, the room looked gorgeous on our wedding day, the food was outstanding and everything was very ... Read more reasonably priced. Thanks to Dana and Broadmoor our wedding planning and our wedding day was stress free. Dana was very flexible with the color options we picked for our linens, food and drinks choices and any other requests we have asked for. The room was set up perfectly with cocktail hour in one room and dinner/dance in another room. We could also use the outside patio. We were very impressed with the service. I would definitely recommend Broadmoor for weddings or any other events. Thank you for making out day perfect!

C
Chelsie

Married on 04/25/2015

I cannot recommend the Broadmoor enough. After talking to many places in town that have contracts with exclusive vendors and hearing the food/beverage minimums, I did not think it would be possible to ... Read more have my dream wedding. The packages that are offered at the Broadmoor not only include open bar, sit down dinner, great cocktail hour (passed and stations--which is great!) but also include champagne toast, linens, chair covers, ON AND ON which is thousands extra elsewhere. Beyond that, they were INCREDIBLE to work with. I LOVED working with Dana who is essentially a wedding planner/day of coordinator (saving you another 2k). I honestly consider her a friend and felt like I could go to her with anything! She checked in on us throughout the day and was always easy to get ahold of when I had questions. She allowed us to customize the event space and serve some of our favorite craft beers. On the wedding day, we moved the wedding indoors due to rain and it was PERFECT! Due to the rain, we essentially had the whole clubhouse to ourselves (no golfers) and we had a blast! The ladies locker room is more than enough space to have make up and hair dressers come on site. The rain plan for indoors was beautiful! I loved having the doors to walk out of and it felt very intimate. The cocktail hour flowed well and everyone LOVED the bartenders! The staff was fun and not pretentious or pushy. One of the best things was the FOOD!!! We served salmon and filet, and it's all anyone was talking about! No one had ever had such great food at a wedding and the portions were great! We also set up a coffee/cake station instead of passing cake (recommended by Dana) and it was also a hit. We also rented chairs and a popcorn machine but Dana took care of everything. I truly feel like this place is a hidden gem and I would recommend it to anyone! Perfect day!