Broadneck Grill Catering

Annapolis, MD · View map · Visit website

About Broadneck Grill Catering

Broadneck Grill Catering is a catering company located in Annapolis, Maryland which selects only the freshest and highest quality ingredients to prepare your wedding menu with. In addition to the typical wedding stations and cake cutting, this full-service caterer assists with cocktail receptions, buffets, desserts and more. Their experienced bartenders and servers are ready to serve you and your guests and make your wedding feast one to remember.

Broadneck Grill Catering assists couples with delivery, setup, and cleanup. Because all couples and guests are unique, they can pay special attention to a variety of dietary needs, from vegan to lactose free. They also can prepare different styles of cuisine. Cuisine styles offered include:

• American

4 Broadneck Grill Catering Reviews

D
Deanne

Married on 09/01/2018

Thank you Broadneck Grill Catering for the wonderful food and service you provided for my wedding on September 01, 2018 in Cambridge, MD. The catering manager, Terra was very accommodating and patient ... Read more with all my phone calls and questions prior to our wedding. There were a lot of choices on the menus and Terra was really helpful in directing me to my final selections but keeping with our tight budget. I also appreciated how responsive and prompt she was in getting back to me with all of my questions. The staff arrived well prepared and attended to every detail without having to be asked. They were outstanding, very efficient, professional and easy to work with. The food was beautifully displayed and the buffet was set up very elegantly. Many of my guests raved about it how delicious the crab cakes were! The staff made sure all guests were accommodated and well taken care of. The food was excellent and the staff was helpful from beginning to end. I especially appreciate that every detail of the reception was taken care of. Thank you for a job well done. The service you provided me was outstanding and it made this special day successful. Terra was truly amazing! Thank you all so very much! I will definitely recommend Broadneck Grill Catering to everyone!! Brian & Deanne Perry

J
Jen

Married on 10/03/2015

If I could give Jes and her team at Broadneck Grill more than 5 stars, I would. Jes was absolutely fantastic, very responsive, and took care of all the details for us! We knew going into the wedding ... Read more wedding that we would not have to worry about catering because Jes made sure to work everything out before the wedding. She and her team were friendly, prompt, courteous, professional, and provided more services that we expected (help bussing tables, setting up chairs, cutting cake.) We had a fajita-bar buffet with salsa and guacamole-themed appetizers, and it was absolutely perfect! I got so many comments that this was the "best wedding food" my guests had ever had. We couldn't have been any happier with the quality of food served, the taste was incredible, and the cuisine was so fun! The presentation was fantastic and the Broadneck Grill team did a good job of presenting our fajita bar so it could compete with even the fanciest of gourmet cuisine. If I were to plan another wedding, Broadneck grille would be on our list of must-have vendors. Six Stars!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 05/10/2015

I cannot say enough kind words about Broadneck Grill (Cape St. Claire location), but I’ll try to keep it short. Food: DELICIOUS and very affordable! We had a French-themed brunch wedding at Quiet ... Read more Waters Park in Annapolis and they did an amazing job. Kathy (or KP, more on her later) worked with me for 2 months on the menu, and we ended up having an omelette station, a variety of well-seasoned quiche, bacon, fresh fruit in a giant crystal bowl, bottomless mimosas, and so much other yummy stuff...they made my vision happen! Professionalism: The staff was super busy clearing tables and serving drinks and when they did take breaks, they went inside the prep kitchen so none of my guests saw them sitting around or chatting. I tipped them at the reception and was told I could “mail a check whenever” for the actual fee, so I’m going to do that on my next payday. No stress! Service: From the moment I inquired about their availability to the day I got back from my honeymoon, KP has worked around the clock to make me feel special and lower my stress level. She rearranged her schedule so she could help us get our one-day liquor license. She hand-delivered croissants and Nutella to the head table to make sure we didn’t miss out on our favorite sweet treat and gave us a jar at the tasting. The tasting was actually a huge meal that she comped for us. She and the crew (with help from about 6 of my friends) set up and took down everything at the venue, which looked amazing and exactly how I wanted it. She even helped out when I could not reach my husband on the day of the wedding when we had a limo crisis. She found him and gave him her cell phone and the matter was resolved in minutes. Honestly, KP helped me with the wedding more than my own parents, and I am so grateful that my husband and I chose her and Broadneck Grill to be part of such an important day. The only negative is that we do not live closer to the restaurant; we’d love to go there on a more regular basis!