Broadway Limousine

Coraopolis, PA · View map · Visit website

About Broadway Limousine

Broadway Limousine is a limousine company located in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, that provides transportation services to the Pittsburgh region. Broadway Limousine offers first class service with highly trained, professional chauffeurs and luxurious limousines. Having been in business since 1996, Broadway Limousine has a lot of experience with providing proper transportation services to couples.

Broadway Limousine offers high quality customer service for each and every couple. Broadway Limousine seeks to create the ultimate transportation experience, offering a special wedding package that includes complimentary champagne and a fully stocked bar. This limousine business also provides round-trip services, allowing you to enjoy the ride to and from your ceremony and reception.

20 Reviews for Broadway Limousine

20 Broadway Limousine Reviews

Featured
User6933931

2+ years ago

Broadway Limousine was awesome, and their reviews should be telling! We first learned about the company at a Cavanaugh's Bridal Show and we were very impressed with their prices and reputation, but we ... Read more were unsure of what we needed for transportation at the time. We unfortunately didn't get things ironed out until much closer to our wedding date, but I decided to call Broadway anyway to see if they had anything available. Thankfully, they did! Joe Trapuzzano got back to me almost immediately after I sent out a contact request and we booked the limo bus. We really appreciated the flexibility with schedule because we weren't sure where we'd be doing photos until the actual wedding day. Our driver, Ralph, was extremely professional and pleasant. He arrived at the house on time, however I was having serious and unexpected difficulties with the corset on my dress and we took much longer than we expected to board. Ralph was very patient and accommodating, though, and was so sweet despite my numerous apologies. The limo bus we booked was lovely, big, and extremely clean. We asked for no alcohol to be on the bus, so they provided plenty of ice-cold water. The bus was especially a hit with the children in our wedding party! I'm very pleased with our decision to go with Broadway Limousine, and I'd absolutely recommend them!

V
Virginia

Married on 09/08/2018

Joe was wonderful to work with for our daughter’s wedding on 9/8/18! He was professional and attentive and communicated well with us from booking until after the event! Mark the driver was great with ... Read more the bridal party and had perfect timing! I will let the Bride handle the rest of the review as she was in the limo but all I heard was great things! I highly recommend for your transportation needs!

P
Peter

Married on 08/18/2018

We used a Broadway limousine party bus for our wedding party. Joe was unbelievably easy to work with and the entire process went as smooth as possible. Our driver, Lou, was the absolute man. He was ... Read more friendly and professional. He allowed an unplanned bathroom break for the wedding party (lots of party bus drinking leads to that) and when we got to the reception a bit early he even partied a bit with us on the bus (he never drank of course). I can't recommend Broadway limousine enough. The service, experience, and of course price were all exactly what we wanted.