Brock's Jewelers

Madison, AL · View map

About Brock's Jewelers

Welcome to Brock's Jewelers.

Brock's Jewelers is a locally owned and operated family business conveniently located in Madison, Alabama between Huntsville and Decatur. We specialize in high quality jewelry sales and services such as jewelry repair, custom jewelry, appraisals and much more.

5 Reviews for Brock's Jewelers

5 Brock's Jewelers Reviews

S
Shannon Brook

Getting married on 04/07/2020

Exceptionalism at its finest

Brock's Jewelers goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. Their trained and educated staff are super friendly. We shopped around all over North Alabama for our wedding rings and not one ... Read more store could compare to Brock's! Their pricing and quality surpassed everyone else! We also got all of our bridesmaids gift and groomsmen gift from Brock's. They sure did make this part of the process easy! I would HIGHLY recommend anyone to stop by Brock's.

User4800452

2+ years ago

We bought our wedding bands from Brock's. They had a great selection! We walked out with both bands that day- even after one of them had to be resized! Read more We bought our wedding bands from Brock's. They had a great selection! We walked out with both bands that day- even after one of them had to be resized!

S
Sharon

Married on 01/26/2013

4.7

My husband purchased my engagement ring from Brock's Jewelers. He was treated so professional and so kind. The girl who helped him was so knowledgeable and friendly. I LOVE my ring. Of course we went ... Read more back for our wedding bands. Once again we were treated amazingly. Everyone in that store was phenomenal!! The quality was great too and the prices beat everyone in town. Even if their prices were higher we would have still shopped there because of the great customer service we had. I'm definitely ready for my anniversary to see what he picks out from Brock's. The have a life long customer in my husband. And I couldn't be happier!