Brooke Allison Photography

Milford, CT · View map

About Brooke Allison Photography

Chic, photojournalistic CT WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER providing WEDDING, ENGAGEMENT, CHILDREN and BOUDOIR PHOTOGRAPHY in Connecticut, Fairfield County, Boston, NY and internationally.

To get a better feel for me and my work, check out the video on my profile for a behind-the-scenes look into working with me!

65 Reviews for Brooke Allison Photography

65 Brooke Allison Photography Reviews

rebecca
rebecca

Married on 08/18/2018

Dream Vendor!

Brooke is the best! I never thought that I would love my photographer so much but Brooke made all of our dreams come true! She captured the most incredible moments on our special day! I felt as if I ... Read more had known her forever, she made me feel like the most beautiful and empowered bride, my confidence was through the roof that day thanks to Brooke! I will cherish the photos Brooke took that day for the rest of my life. Xo

E
elena

Married on 04/26/2014

Brooke Allison - where to begin. She is truly a gem... So sweet, such a great personality, so calming, and sooooooo incredibly talented. My first meeting with Brooke in person was on my actual wedding ... Read more day. We had so many phone conversations prior to which she made me laugh, smile, and feel so at ease about everything. She has a way of maintaining utmost professionalism while making you feel like you're talking to a friend that you go way back with. She's just so friendly, warm, approachable, and gives you genuinely good advice. I asked her for her opinion on certain questions I had and she always gave me an upfront, honest, and helpful answer. She's so responsive and willing to make sure you and your significant other are getting everything you want. Her style is exactly what I wanted - a great mix of photo's that I will get framed for everyone in the family as well as so many gorgeous 'detail pictures,' candids, and just beyond beautiful shots of my husband and I. So many great pictures with 'my girls' and fun ones with the guys all having fun together. I seriously have so many my husband and I love, we really don't where to begin about getting some enlarged to put up in our house. I am probably one of the more self-conscious, camera-shy, critical brides. And I have to be honest and say in looking at my pictures, I LOVE how I look. Her pictures make me feel like a 'legit' beautiful bride. She's so cute too - gets so animated when she finds the perfect lighting, pose, and gets a great shot.....that you can't help but super excited yourself. When it comes to choosing a photographer, You really want someone that you are comfortable with and can laugh with and just makes you feel good.....on top of it all, of course you want awesome pictures. Thank you Brooke for documenting my special day so amazingly and for adding so much joy and comfort.

M
Matthew

Married on 09/21/2013

We loved working with Brooke. Obvious is her talent for photography--what should be noted is that she is amazing to work with and delights in documenting our big day. Thank you Brooke! Read more We loved working with Brooke. Obvious is her talent for photography--what should be noted is that she is amazing to work with and delights in documenting our big day. Thank you Brooke!!!