Brooke Amber Studio

Taylor, TX · View map

About Brooke Amber Studio

Brooke Amber Studio offers full bridal services to brides as well as bridal parties. No bridal party is too large for us, we come prepared with a full team and equipment to match your every need. We take a hands on approach in regards to our clientele and travel to onsite locations such as:

• Wedding venues
  • Hotels
  • Salons
  • Studios
  • Residential properties
  • And much more!

We specialize in tried and true traditional hair and makeup techniques such as:

• Full makeup (traditional & airbrush)
  • Lashes
  • Hairstyling (up-dos & down-dos)
  • Blowouts
  • Etc.

We’re all about providing our clientele with the best services and packages. Everything can be customized, so feel free to give us a call today to book your appointment!

8 Reviews for Brooke Amber Studio

8 Brooke Amber Studio Reviews

Lainey
Lainey Corliss

Married on 05/27/2019

Bippity Boppity Brooke!!

Brooke is too young to be my Fairy Godmother so I’ll call her my Fairy Godsister, she was the true blessing of my wedding day and truly saved the day! She arrived promptly at 7am in the middle of ... Read more nowhere and fought through the heat and humidity when the air conditioner went out in the bridal trailer to deliver the bridal look of my dreams! We had done a trial day which was PERFECT because we got totally in sync and it made the day of go like a dream. I can’t believe what she went through to deliver for us, I truly felt like Cinderella as Brooke is a TRUE professional and is as talented as she is gracious and I recommend her to anyone hosting any special event in Central Texas where they want to look their best! I’ll update this with professional pictures when they come in, I just couldn’t wait to share what an exceptional job she did for us and how she really went above and beyond to make our day special.

Shellie
Shellie Miller

Married on 03/02/2019

Go with the BEST!

Brooke did an amazing job styling hair and applying makeup for my bridesmaids and my mother. I can't say enough how wonderful Brooke is to work with, and she is always on time and ready to go when you ... Read more you need her. Brooke is very professional and she listens to your wants/needs. I will continue to use her services for other upcoming events I have. My wedding included about 250 guests, 7 bridesmaids, 5 flower girls and Brooke was there to help if anyone needed a touchup. Do yourself a favor and go with the BEST!! BrookeAmberStudio

Jennifer
Jennifer Kendall

Married on 01/15/2019

Best service in ATX!

Brooke Amber did my hair and makeup on many occasions and I was 100% pleased with the services and prices. She is not only a talented artist, but also a great person to chat with to calm the nerves ... Read more before the big day. 5/5