Brooke Brady Photography

8 Brooke Brady Photography Reviews

K
Kerri

Married on 08/25/2018

Choosing Brooke Brady as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made! She is professional, personable, and so much more than just a photographer. From helping us plan out the ... Read more details of our wedding day timeline to pinning my veil and bustling my dress, Brooke is a true wedding expert! I felt so comfortable having her by my side on the big day- she was always there when we needed her, and yet never once in the way. Her photos captured all of the joy and magic of our wedding day perfectly- I could not be happier!

Anna
Anna Light

Married on 07/21/2018

The Wedding Planning Decision We Made

It’s taken me way too long to try and put into words what having Brooke (and her second shooter! ) as a part of our wedding team meant to us, and I’m sorry in advance for how long this may be! As my ... Read more now husband and I searched for photographers during our wedding planning, we kept hitting either photographers that seemed to have a pretty flat style, or photography companies that appeared to just pump out weddings. We wanted someone more personal, more artistic, who we would be able to afford, and struggled to find that through regular searching and online hunting. Thank goodness for the recommended vendors lists that our venue provided, because somehow we ended up on Brooke’s page and never looked back. Brooke’s style of photography is, quite frankly, stunning. She has an incredible eye, and her color inclination in her photos is absolutely beautiful. When we realized that she was in our budget as well (shocking and amazing all at once), we knew we needed to make it happen. Brooke was wonderful right from the very start of communication, and our first experience together, during our engagement shoot at a local marina, sealed the deal. We felt so comfortable working with her, and when we got those first photos back, we knew we had found our perfect match! As for the wedding, having Brooke with us was a godsend. She had so much expertise from all the weddings she has shot, and helped us through every step of the day. It felt like she wasn’t even there for the candids, yet managed to capture every single moment. When we needed her, she was right there to support us, guide us for photos, corral straggling wedding party members, and deal with family while still smiling. She kept me calm when I felt like it could have led to spiraling, and had a confidence that I truly appreciated. We have passed on her info to a handful of friends already, and when the rest of my girlfriends start getting engaged, I can't wait to send them Brooke's way! We are obsessed with the photos that we received (SO MANY!), and gifted photo books to basically all family members for the holidays this year — we definitely won Christmas! Thank you thank you thank you Brooke for such an incredible experience — we are already looking forward to working with Brooke again for family shoots down the road!

K
Kara

Married on 09/30/2017

I honestly don't even know where to begin or how to put into words how wonderful Brooke is! From the moment we met in the coffee shop i knew we had found our "person", a very special person to say ... Read more the least. Right off the bat Brooke understood us and knew exactly what we wanted, just talking with her gave us this sense of comfort and warmth! We both knew this isn't just going to be our photographer, this is going to be a friend that will last a lifetime<3 Even though our engagement shoot started off a little bumpy (we showed up to the wrong spot hehe) Brooke never once panicked and instantly had us laughing about it, making it a special moment we will never forget. The engagement photos honestly left us speechless, Brooke captured so much more then just pictures she captured us as a couple having fun and just being ourselves!! My wedding was a dream come true and thanks to Brooke we will now get to relive that day forever! The day of the wedding Brooke was so helpful, so understanding and just made everyone feel so comfortable,she felt like family! The pictures she captured are just breathtaking, i still have people telling me they belong in a magazine! Brooke you are so much more than a photographer, you are an artist and it truly shows in your work! I get goosebumps every time i look at our pictures, it brings me right back to our special day. You have left us, our families and even strangers speechless. Brooke you are so wonderful at what you do and your pictures prove it!! We truly will never be able to thank you enough and i can promise you Brooke will always be a part of our family<3 "love it" and love you!! Kara and Nick