Brooke Himes Hair Design

McKinney, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Brooke Himes Hair Design

Brooke Himes Hair Design is a wedding hair company located in McKinney, Texas. Owner and lead stylist, Brooke Himes, has over a decade of experience. Her passion and skills allow her to create your perfect wedding look. Whether you need hair, makeup, or both, Brooke Himes Hair Design will give you a relaxing, stress-free experience for your wedding day.

Brooke Himes Hair Design offers stunning hair designs for many different special occasions. With group services and discounts, along with multiple stylists available, you and the entire wedding party can have hair done together. Himes Hair Design offers consultations and trial services for her hair and makeup, so that you are sure to get the exact look that you have in mind. The on-site beauty services offered by this business are:

• Massages

Featured
Kelsey

Married on 10/05/2018

Hair Goddess

Brooke is a hair goddess! Coming into my trial for my bridal portraits, I knew I wanted a low up-do with a "bo-ho clean" look. (Total opposites of each other, I know) Brooke was so patient with me as ... Read more I was showing her pictures of different styles that I loved. She ultimately ended up being able to mix 3 different hair styles into one... like who can do that?! On the wedding day, she was wonderful. She arrived early, and started on my bridesmaid's hair right away. She did my hair and 7 bridesmaids hair all beautifully! Everyone loved their hair and got exactly what they wanted. I was obsessed with everything about my look, I couldn't have envisioned a better style. She was able to take my favorite parts out of many styles and make it perfect for me! Not only did it look beautiful, but it was so comfortable and lasted the entire night. Brooke was a joy to work with. I enjoyed talking with her and getting to know her! She kept the day light, and even gave me a little scalp massage to relax my nerves. She is an amazing person through and through. BOOK HER NOW because you won't find any better!

R
Rachel Mayer

Married on 06/08/2019

love Brooke!

Brooke was incredible! From having such a fun, helpful trial to having to wake up super early for an 11am ceremony, she was patient, kind, and joyful the entire time. She did an amazing job on my ... Read more hair and on my mom's and bridesmaid's as well. It was just all-around stress free and fun, and she is so good at what she does!! I was so nervous about who to book for wedding hair, and Brooke was the best!

R