Brooke Rhodes Photography

Knoxville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Brooke Rhodes Photography

Brooke Rhodes Photography is a photography business in Knoxville, Tennessee. Brooke is a graduate of Nossi College of Art and has years of experience as a photographer. She likes to shoot photos in natural light and get creative with her surrounding. She works with you to understand your vision and meet all your needs.

Brooke takes her time to capture each detail of your venue, decor, dress, and more so that you can remember every wonderful and carefully planned detail of your special day. She offers different packages that can be customized. Her services include:

• Additional hours

Featured
    Kyle Wise

Married on 01/20/2019

One in a million

Where do I even begin? Brooke and Josh are absolutely the best! They're so flexible and kind. My wife and I are both quiet and shy, and they were able to open us up. They took care of everything and ... Read more made sure we were comfortable in every way! They were both very friendly and accomodating. Whenever we wanted something specific they knew right away what we meant and what to do. Brooke even took some candid shots that we loved instantly! She took the time and effort to learn our personalities and did a phenomenal job. They both helped out with other parts of the wedding as well, like helping us set up the day of. While Brooke took photos of the bride, Josh was taking photos of the groom and groomsmen. He was even ready for some improvised comedic boudoir shots when requested. Honestly, if we had different photographers I don't think the day would've been as special! They're the best and I'm glad they were a part of our day! I tried adding photos, but the site won't let me. They're beautiful though!

S
    Shianne Fitzgerald

Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Everything was perfect with Brooke! She did exactly what we wanted and more! Our wedding day was so special and I attribute most of that to how great our photos were! Read more Everything was perfect with Brooke! She did exactly what we wanted and more! Our wedding day was so special and I attribute most of that to how great our photos were!

A
    Amanda Hobson

Married on 06/08/2019

Great to work with & beautiful pictures!

Brooke did a wonderful job on our wedding pictures & engagement shoot! She was very flexible & got everything back to us very fast! Would definitely recommend! Read more Brooke did a wonderful job on our wedding pictures & engagement shoot! She was very flexible & got everything back to us very fast! Would definitely recommend!