Brooke Rockwell Hair Design

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Brooke Rockwell Hair Design

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design is a licensed full service hair salon in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This 20-year-old salon is a wonderful option for brides and bridal parties to find gorgeous hairstyles that will make them look stunning. A hairstylist since the 1980s, owner Brooke and her team of highly skilled stylists will work to make you and your friends look amazing on your wedding day. At Brooke Rockwell Hair Design, you are always in good hands.

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design offers a variety of hair and beauty services at her full service salon. Whether you want a style that is trendy or classic, this salon will have something for you. Brooke Rockwell Hair Design offers hair removal, relaxer, extensions and more. The following hair and beauty services are also availalb:

• Consultations

K
Featured
Kristy

Married on 07/01/2016

Brooke and Harbor were pretty much fairy godmothers the morning of my wedding. They worked their magic on a total of 10 women and one flower girl. They are amazing what they do, and quick too! Which ... Read more Which is nice when you are trying to stick to a schedule. I could not have been any happier with their services, you will not regret selecting them!

Lauren
Lauren Arsenault

Married on 05/25/2019

Came highly recommend, now I highly recommend!

Brooke and her dream team came HIGHLY recommended from my now sister-in-law and honestly, Brooke lived up to and exceeded all expectations. Brooke and Harbor did the hair of myself and 4 of my ... Read more bridesmaids. I cannot express my (and all my girls) happiness with how our styles turned out. Each girl wanted a different updo, from braids to bumps to curls! The attention to detail to each of our requests and the amazing results, we all absolutely felt gorgeous on my special day. THANK YOU Brooke and Harbor!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 10/20/2018

Couldn't Have Asked For a Better Experience!!

Shannon and Christina did the hair of myself, 3 bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law for my wedding, and we all could not have been happier! I went into my trial with only a vague idea of what I ... Read more wanted, and Shannon patiently and cheerfully helped me try different things until we got it just right. The day of, I had no doubts I was in good hands! Shannon and Christina found the perfect updo's for my bridal party that both complimented each other, while remaining uniquely them, and my hairstyle was EXACTLY what I wanted. Shannon and Christina were personable and friendly, and managed to wrangle my very straight hair into a curled up-do that lasted through crazy wind and a lot of dancing on my wedding day, and still looked great. I'd recommend them to absolutely anyone!