Hired? Hired

Brooke Rockwell Hair Design

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Brooke Rockwell Hair Design

We'll come to you! Brooke Rockwell Hair Design is here to help you with your wedding hair details. My full service salon is celebrating 20 years this year! We love to do hair for weddings! We have enjoyed helping many brides and their friends look beautiful on the wedding day!

We can help you get your hair in the best possible shape, months before the day of the wedding. The right cut and color, some texture or some smoothing and de-frizzing with an Brazilian Blowout is the best way to start your wedding day hairstyle!
We will take time with you to choose the best style for you. My salon is in Pittsburgh on the North Shore. We are on the Plaza at Nova Place. We will welcome your whole wedding party to our brand new salon on the day of the wedding or if you like we can travel to your home or hotel. Feel free to browse our website or call if you have any further questions. We would like to help any way that we can. Check out our website: BrookeRockwellHair.com. Take a peak at our Instagram and facebook photos as well.

51 Reviews for Brooke Rockwell Hair Design

51 Brooke Rockwell Hair Design Reviews

K
Featured
Kristy

Married on 07/01/2016

Brooke and Harbor were pretty much fairy godmothers the morning of my wedding. They worked their magic on a total of 10 women and one flower girl. They are amazing what they do, and quick too! Which ... Read more Which is nice when you are trying to stick to a schedule. I could not have been any happier with their services, you will not regret selecting them!

A
AMY

Married on 09/08/2018

Recommend!

Brooke and her team were lovely, kind and professional. We had a great consultation where she did 4 looks on me. And then on the wedding day she and her partner did 7 of my wedding party in a fun, ... Read more funky, 70's inspired style. Highly recommend!

A
Anne

Married on 08/03/2018

Words cannot express how grateful I was to have Brooke be a part of getting me and my bridesmaids ready for my wedding day. Not only did she do an unbelievable job on everyone's hair, she is also an ... Read more extremely genuine and kind person to have surrounding you on your big day. I am extremely grateful to have found her. Everyone's hair was done perfectly (and my one bridesmaid was even able to keep her hair looking perfect for a wedding she had to attend the next day!) and Brooke was extremely efficient. I would hands down recommend Brooke for any special occasion- she is beyond wonderful!