Brooklyn Focus Photography

Sanford, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Brooklyn Focus Photography

Brooklyn Focus Photography is a wedding photography business based in Sanford, Florida, that serves the Orlando and Daytona Beach areas. The owner, Irene Rivera, is a professional wedding, family, lifestyle and natural light photographer who first fell in love with photography when her mom gave her a camera in the fifth grade. At Brooklyn Focus Photography, Irene will capture all of the moments of happiness and love shared between you and your guests during your wedding celebration.

At Brooklyn Focus Photography, Irene’s goal is to make couples feel comfortable and confident on their wedding day. Her wedding photography services include high-resolution images, one event per day, a second shooter, additional hours and liability insurance. Brooklyn Focus Photography is also available to capture engagement and trash the dress photographs, as well as wedding portraits.

8 Reviews for Brooklyn Focus Photography

8 Brooklyn Focus Photography Reviews

E
Featured
Erika Hoffman

Married on 09/22/2018

The best photographer

Irene with Brooklyn focus photography did a trash the dress shoot with my husband and I. As a couple whose done anniversary pictures every year and has a ton of photographer friends so always doing ... Read more pictures with them I’ve never had so much fun or been so relaxed on a photo shoot as we were with this one. Irene before the shoot was so so great with communication and helping out with EVERYTHING, she was fantastic the day of with organizing everything and the timeline, even when we got there and it was raining she made it work so we soaked up every moment we had with her and the camera. My husband dreaded this shoot, he thought it was going to be dumb and he was only doing it because I begged him to do it but he ended up having more fun with it than even I did. Hahaha and then it came to getting the pictures and oh my goodness they were great! 100% would do another photo shoot with Irene and would definitely recommend her to someone else!

J
Jordyn

Getting married on 12/19/2020

So much fun!

My fiancé and I won a photo shoot with our venue and Irene was our photographer. We had so much fun working with her and she made us feel so comfortable. Our photos came out beautifully! Read more My fiancé and I won a photo shoot with our venue and Irene was our photographer. We had so much fun working with her and she made us feel so comfortable. Our photos came out beautifully!

J
Jas Philon

Getting married on 09/08/2019

Engagement photos

I really enjoyed our session with Mrs. Irene. She has such a genuine and warm personality. We would refer anyone to her because she is great! Read more I really enjoyed our session with Mrs. Irene. She has such a genuine and warm personality. We would refer anyone to her because she is great!