Brookshire

Delaware, OH · View map · Visit website

About Brookshire

Brookshire is a classic ballroom wedding venue located in Delaware, Ohio. This full-service venue offers a variety of packages to each couple that vary in services offered, personnel, menu, décor options and DJ entertainment. Brookshire’s event coordinators are ready to work hard to ensure that every detail is exactly what you envisioned on your special day. Call this vendor today to reserve your spot for a memorable event!

Facilities and Capacity

This venue has a wide range of indoor and outdoor spaces that can be utilized on the day of your event. Imagine, you’re walking down a stone path towards your soul mate who is standing underneath a white wooden arch, with a backdrop of vibrant green trees behind them. After you exchange vows, move in to a classic ballroom with streams of linen and cafe string lights hanging from the ceiling, and a vast dance floor in the middle of the room.

Brookshire is a full-service wedding venue. Their services include:

• Setup and Teardown
  • Event Planning and Coordination
  • Floral Centerpieces
  • Ceremony Florals (at an additional cost)
  • Wedding Cake or Desserts
  • Liability insurance
  • Lighting/sound
  • Complimentary Parking

Cuisine

Select from the several different serving options offered by Brookshire, including buffet, family style, hors d’oeuvres, plated meals and stations. Cuisine is offered in the following styles:

• American
  • Italian
  • Local

Location

This venue is located just minutes from Polaris Fashion Center in northern Columbus, Ohio. Brookshire is right by the intersection of U.S. Route 36 and 23 and is surrounded by many local restaurants and churches.

51 Reviews for Brookshire

51 Brookshire Reviews

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 02/03/2018

Brookshire was absolutely fantastic. All of the staff was a dream to work with. Going into wedding planning my husband and I heard of how stressful it can be. Brookshire helps take care of everything! ... Read more I wasn’t stressed planning our wedding at all with the help of all the vendors at Brookshire. I would highly recommend booking this as your venue for your wedding ceremony and reception. Karen was our coordinator and she absolutely was essential to our day! We loved having our wedding here and had so much fun!!

A
Abby

Married on 06/08/2019

Best day of our lives!!

I can not express how much we loved Brookshire! Our wedding day was everything we ever wanted and more and we couldn't have done it without the amazing staff at Brookshire. I knew the second I walked ... Read more into their facility for the first time that they cared. Kat was our day of coordinator and she did an AMAZING job! She made sure that every detail was exactly the way we wanted it and she made sure everything was set and ready when we arrived. We looked at several other venues, but we are so happy we decided on Brookshire. Their staff is very talented and they care deeply about your experience! I would without a doubt recommend this venue for everyone!

Anita
Anita Catalan

Married on 04/14/2019

Very welcoming and caring!

Sydney was perfect and so very helpful with every detail on my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception. When we didn't have answers to her questions she would offer suggestions and everything she ... Read more suggested was perfect. The staff was very caring and helpful and made sure my daughters day was something to remember! Brookshire is very easy to work with and they worked well with our vendors. I would recommend them over and over again. All of our guests commented how beautiful the venue was, inside and out. It's very convenient to have everything included in the reception packages they offer. Even though we had a family friend bring in the wedding cake and cupcakes, Brookshire offered us a credit for not using the bakery service, or suggested a dessert bar in addition to the cake we were supplying. The dessert bar was a big hit and for the people that don't like cake, it was a fantastic add to the reception! We can't thank you enough for making our daughter's day so perfect!!!