Brookside Blooms

Tulsa, OK · View map

About Brookside Blooms

Brookside Blooms is bursting with fresh ideas for your wedding day! An artful plan and careful attention to detail is our specialty, and your satisfaction is paramount. Thirty years of design experience and the finest flowers. Distinctive weddings, one bride and groom at a time.

12 Reviews for Brookside Blooms

12 Brookside Blooms Reviews

L
Kelly

Married on 08/09/2008

This shop is the best in town. I visited many shops and very few of them had pictures of their work, the ones who did have pictures should not have been showing them to people because the quality was ... Read more poor. I spoke with the ladies at Brookside Blooms and discussed what I was looking for, they had great books and pictures of their work for me to look at and when the flowers got to the wedding they were exactly what I had been picturing in my mind.

A
Alison

Married on 05/31/2008

More than I ever expected or hoped for. The ladies at this shop went well above and beyond in every aspect of my arrangements. The flowers were exceptional, fresh and fragrant, more beautiful than any ... Read more any picture. The service was fantastic. Our day was even more special because of Brookside Blooms. I highly recomend you call them for your flowers.

V
Very Happily Married

Married on 07/07/2007

This shop has the most kind, fun and creative florist working there. The website is phenominal and shows actual pictures of their work, not all the stock photos you see on every other website. Their ... Read more quality is spectacular. I was so happy. They were on time delivering and they were finished well before any guests started to arrive. The flowers they created are what made all the difference on my wedding day.