Brooktree Studios

Decatur, IL · View map · Visit website

About Brooktree Studios

Brooktree Studios is a wedding photography business located in Decatur, Illinois that shoots weddings all across the state. Founder, Robert Oliver Palmer, thoroughly enjoys giving his clients beautiful visual memories of one of the most important events in their lives. His signature style embraces a candid approach in order to document every couple just as they are, creating timeless and emotional images. Robert composes his photos with a keen eye for clear composition and a knack for producing true to life representations of his subjects. Robert uses film and digital side by side to create the highest quality images that will last for a lifetime.

Robert understands the significance that wedding events hold for his clients and works hard to secure precious and lasting memories of them. He prioritizes each couple’s specific expectations and requirements, providing them with personalized arrangements that meet their needs. Brooktree Studios also offers videography services upon request. Custom photography packages can be tailored to include the following features:

• Engagement photoshoots
  • On-location and destination photography
  • Additional-hour and multiple-location options
  • A second available photographer
  • Online image galleries and digital files
  • Specialty photo albums

Featured
Kaleigh

Married on 06/15/2014

Absolutely Amazing

Where to even begin?! Oliver was so professional and absolutely hilarious. We loved not only his style and quickness with the camera and capturing every moment, but his quick wit, too! It was beyond ... Read more hot and humid on the day of our wedding and he was there every step of the way, toughing out the heat with us to truly catch some amazing shots. He even carried some towels for my husband to wipe the sweat off with. How sweet is that!? We cannot recommend him enough! Thank you for everything!!!

C
Chloe Klaus

Getting married on 10/24/2020

Oliver is excellent!

Oliver did beyond an incredible job with our engagement photos. He is very patient, understanding, and communitive. He wants you to have exactly what you want, and the way you picture things. He isn’t ... Read more only just a photographer, but he keeps in touch and makes you feel comfortable 110%. I couldn’t ask for a better photographer for our wedding day. We now see Oliver as a friend, and a big part of a day that we will remember for the rest of our lives. Best in town, great prices, and definitely recommended!

Rachel
Rachel Signorelli

Married on 08/10/2019

An Amazing Experience with an Experienced Team

Robert made my wedding day a Breeze! He knew exactly what I was Looking for. He gave great direction to get us beautiful shots and played off our destination using different areas of scenery that were ... Read more available to us. It was a very natural and enjoyable experience working with Robert and it wws nice he shared his excitement for what he was capturing for us on our wedding day. It was like we were working as a team the entire time! The sneak peak photos I have received already not even 24 hours after our wedding! I am absolutely in love with them! I cannot wait to see them all :). I loved the type of work Robert did and once we had our first conference I knew he was going to deliver a gorgeous portfolio. He made my day fun and effortless. Thank you Robert for the wonderful time and going above and beyond my expectations