Brousseau Events

Richmond, VA · View map · Visit website

About Brousseau Events

Brousseau Events is a full-service wedding planning and floral design company based in Richmond, Virginia. The owner, Mirna, established the company in 2014 out of a passion for creating beautiful events and one-of-a-kind experiences for her clients. Mirna is here to help bring your wedding celebration to life and create something beautiful for you and your guests to enjoy. In addition to the Richmond area, this florist also provides services to couples in Charlottesvilles and throughout Central Virginia and byond.

At Brousseau Events, Mirna offers a range of planning and floral design services, and she customizes what she does to fit your needs and budget. Her services include complete planning and design of your special day, assisting couples with the tiniest of details, addressing the needs and challenges involved with your wedding day, navigating a plan of action for you and your vendors so your celebration will run smoothly, and carrying out or amending previously implemented plans for your big day.

22 Reviews for Brousseau Events

22 Brousseau Events Reviews

Allison
Featured
Allison

Married on 06/08/2019

Gorgeous flowers and amazing experience!

I would highly recommend Brousseau Events to any bride! From my initial meeting with Mirna, I knew I wanted to work with her. She is warm, personable, and competent. What truly impressed me was that ... Read more that beyond just identifying what flowers/colors I liked and what my budget was, she listened to truly capture the spirit of my vision and offered ideas on how we could achieve that feeling while staying within budget. Throughout the time leading up to the wedding, she communicated with me frequently on all of the details, and she was flexible with several last minute changes. The end result was gorgeous and exactly what I was hoping it would be. A huge thank you to Mirna and team!

Crystal
Crystal

Married on 04/19/2019

Gorgeous Flowers!

I really loved the floral arrangements created by Mirna and her team. I received so many compliments from guests on how beautiful the flowers were. From the very beginning, Mirna was very influential ... Read more in helping me decide on what to prioritize. I think my vision was a little big for our budget originally but Mirna helped in getting the cost down without deviating too far from our vision. I do think the costs are a bit high compared to other vendors, but it's definitely worth it! Photo Vendor Credits: Cake: Sweet Fix http://www.sweetfixrva.com Cabana: Lighting & Sound Company https://lightingandsoundco.com Photography: Marie Violet Photography https://marievioletphotography.com Venue: John Marshall Ballrooms https://www.jmballrooms.com

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing!! We loved Mirna!

We were so thankful to have Mirna on our team as our final package planner and florist. We had a very detailed wedding with countless decorations and requests for extensive floral design so she had a ... Read more lot of work cut out for her and she did more than deliver! She made our dream wedding come true. I highly recommend Mirna! She is so personable and easy to work with and she knows exactly what she’s doing. At the end of our wedding planning she didn’t just feel like a vendor she felt like a friend. Thanks so much Mirna!!! We will miss you!