Brown Brothers Catering

Provo, Utah · View map · Visit website

About Brown Brothers Catering

Brown Brothers Catering in Salt Lake City, Utah offers 5-star quality food and service that any couple will love. The company has won the WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award for the past five consecutive years. With customizable menus and a staff ready to listen to all your ideas, Brown Brothers Catering is perfect for any couple.

Cuisine
Their menus include breakfast, lunch buffet, light reception, hors d’oeuvres, dinner buffet, plated dinners, chef-action stations, chocolate fountains, desserts, and beverages. You can work with the staff to create customizable menus that fit the flow and style of your event. Brown Brothers offers numerous cuisine styles for you to choose from including: American British Caribbean Ethiopian Indian Japanese Latin American Mediterranean Southern Spanish Asian Cajun Chinese French Italian Korean Local Mexican Southwestern They accommodate for the following dietary needs: gluten free, lactose free, organic, vegetarian, kosher, no pork, and vegan.

Services Offered:
Chairs and tables are provided for your event as well as the option for a champagne toast, signature drink, and outside alcohol, along with a provided bartender Also provided is cleanup, setup, and delivery services.

124 Reviews for Brown Brothers Catering

124 Brown Brothers Catering Reviews

Paula
Featured
Paula Glassett

Married on 03/05/2019

So perfect and seamless!!

My experience was so perfect and seamless! We attended a tasting and had a one on one visit with Tony which was super helpful for me as the person paying for the service. It was easy to contact Tony ... Read more Tony as I made minor changes to the original contract. These changes were easy and were immediately followed with an emailed updated contract. The night of the event, the catering team arrived, set up and were virtually invisible as they took care of every food detail, our personal take away treat and served the wedding cake. They cleaned up and left leaving me with absolutely nothing to worry about before during or after the event. The lack of stress is not something I can quantify nor probably thank them enough for. Two things I believe people remember about a wedding reception are the venue and the food. The food was amazing. The bride and groom chose all savory items which I was reluctant about, but thought turned out really well in the end. The quality was above grade, the food were delicious. We had many comments about the food and there was plenty for all. Thank you Brown Brothers Catering for making our event perfect!

J
Jaclyn

Married on 06/14/2019

Wonderful service!

These guys were great to work with! They were always nice to talk with, always checked in and accommodated any of my needs or wants. They were right in my budget and were so quick to set up and take ... Read more down.

K
Kristen

Married on 12/29/2018

Fabulous!

Brown Brothers Catering was the best. From our very first interaction and tastings with Tony, to final catering changes and counts with Liesel, and lastly to the staff who showed up to the ... Read more wedding/reception, it was flawless. Not to mention the yummy food including killer pretzel brownies. We served street tacos and chips (incredible salsa) and a dessert bar. We received so many compliments on the food served. I have two more daughters and would definitely use Brown Brothers again for their future weddings.