Brown Mountain Beach Resort

Lenoir, NC · View map · Visit website

About Brown Mountain Beach Resort

Brown Mountain Beach Resort, the wedding destination that not only offers an unforgettable setting for your wedding experience, but also offers an entire resort for your wedding weekend. Bordering the Pisgah National Forest, BMBR is nestled next to Wilson’s Creek, a North Carolina Wild and Scenic River providing a picturesque setting for your big day!

Along with the raw beauty of the Carolina foothills, BMBR also serves as the perfect destination for the weekend for you and your guests. Stay with us Friday through Sunday in our seven cottages (sleeps 26) and riverfront yurts (sleeps 12-24) and enjoy all the activities of Wilson’s Creek Gorge, which includes swimming, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking and more! Your wedding day is no doubt one of the most important days of your life, let BMBR make it memorable for you!

22 Reviews for Brown Mountain Beach Resort

22 Brown Mountain Beach Resort Reviews

R
Featured
Rebecca

Married on 09/07/2019

Don't stress..just book your wedding with BMBR!

If you have any doubts at all at where to get married, this is the place. Everything was PERFECTION. Kelsey did an unbelievable job coordinating absolutely everything.. I walked onto the property the ... Read more the Thursday of my wedding and didn't have to think about a single thing until I left. Kelsey understands a brides vision perfectly and executes it flawlessly. From the food, to the lighting, to the music, to the florals, to the alpacas! The most beautiful, scenic venue with people who are kind and will bend over backwards to make sure your wedding day (or weekend!) is perfect. I cannot say enough about this place or the people who made my wedding happen. I have so many memories to last a lifetime because I didn't have to worry about a thing but focusing on my family and friends. Having my wedding here was the best decision I could have made. Thank you, Kelsey, and the entire BMBR team!

L
Lyndsey

Getting married on 04/07/2020

Brown Mountain Beach

Quick responses. Professional and very helpful Read more Quick responses. Professional and very helpful

Eloise
Eloise Collier

Married on 06/08/2019

A magical place for a weekend wedding

We just got married at BMBR and the whole experience was amazing, we feel so lucky to have chosen this venue! The setting is stunning and peaceful, and the perfect place to relax with your guests. We ... Read more hired Kelsey to help us with the planning and coordination, which I highly recommend! She made the planning process easy and organized, and she and her staff are talented and creative with the styling and decor. They were also very flexible when a major storm came through, moving everything inside and making it so beautiful you would never know it wasn’t what we originally planned. Our whole weekend was magical, we really got to focus on each other and our guests and not worry about the details.