Brown's Florist

5 Brown's Florist Reviews

Mrs Richmond
Brandi

Married on 06/24/2017

I was so beyond impressed with my flowers from Brown's. My only requirements were that I had peonies and eucalyptus in my bouquet. Ms Brown took those instructions and my color palette and went above ... Read more and beyond what I was expecting. I got so many compliments on my flowers. Can't wait to get my pro pictures back so I can admire them for years to come :)

J
Jennifer

Married on 10/11/2008

Great work. I loved the flowers and all they work they put into it. The first meeting was a little worrisome for me since I have no knowledge of the gazillion types of flowers. And the guy described ... Read more so many elaborate flowers, but I put my trust in Brown's and am glad I did. Everything was so gorgeous. A little pricier than I wanted, but cheaper than a lot of other florists I visited.

J
Jennifer

Married on 10/11/2008

4.7

Very good work, great end result. I loved all of our flowers. They were beautiful! A little pricier than I wanted, but still cheaper than a lot of other places! Read more Very good work, great end result. I loved all of our flowers. They were beautiful! A little pricier than I wanted, but still cheaper than a lot of other places!