Brubaker Photography

Yakima, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Brubaker Photography

My name is Ligia Brubaker. I was born in Europe (Hungaro-Romanian descent) and take pride in my multi-cultural heritage that enables me to connect with other cultures.

I have established my residence and practice in the pacific north-west in the autumn of 2016. I have extensive work experience abroad, having already traveled for work and leisure in over twenty European countries. I am passionate about traveling, discovering new people, new places, artistic expression and chocolate. I am a chocolate snob.

Exhibitions
My work has been exhibited across Europe at different art galleries and private homes of art patrons (England, Romania, Spain, Slovenia, Italy and Serbia).

Awards and honors received
My work has been awarded in Romania, Slovenia, Italy and Serbia.

My approach to taking photographs is an ecclectic style - a slick combination of contemporary, natural, vintage and traditional styles. My wedding photography services include high-resolution images, multiple locations, additional hours, one event per day, a second shooter, custom graphics and toning. Brubaker Photography is also available to shoot engagement, destination weddings and trash the dress photographs, as well as wedding portraits.

26 Reviews for Brubaker Photography

26 Brubaker Photography Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley L.

Married on 10/01/2018

Experience in Europe

You can so easily tell when someone has experience over seas. She picked up her phone every single time I called her, gave me a lot of details and info before booking, and replied to my emails withing ... Read more hours. Not only before booking, but even after the wedding was over and she was working on our pics. It's so frustrating when you pay a sack of money and the photographer is kind with you until you pay, and after that, they don't even answer your phone anymore! That happened to my sister. I had the opposite experience with Ligia, I will send her business!

D
Dustin S.

Married on 08/03/2019

Good service, good price

My wife is really happy with our wedding pictures. I am happy as well. My parents and in-laws got albums as well. They look great. Read more My wife is really happy with our wedding pictures. I am happy as well. My parents and in-laws got albums as well. They look great.

J
Jenn & Pete

Married on 07/13/2019

Best wedding gift ever!

My in-laws paid for our photographer. I was thrilled because they found the photographer, made the arrangements, and we just enjoyed the picture-taking! I couldn't have made a better choice myself! ... Read more This girl is fantastic. We had our pictures sooner than 60 days and we have beautiful matching albums for the bride, the groom and the wedding. We wanted one album that contains the bride's portrait, one that contains the groom's portrait and one that contains our entire wedding. She made it happen! Our in-laws chose the best photographer ever!