Bruce Owen Jewelry Design

Des Moines, Iowa · View map · Visit website

About Bruce Owen Jewelry Design

Bruce Owen Jewelry Design will assist you in picking out an heirloom pieces that will live on for generations to come. Their design professionals want to create pieces that you’ll love forever and more as they take into account your particular needs and unique personality. They use the latest in jewelry design technology so that you can rest assured that your pieces are not only special but also well-made and perfectly you.

The full-service jewelers at Bruce Owen Jewelry Design can do it all, from appraisals and cleaning to ring sizing and stone upgrades. They offer custom accessories, engagement rings and wedding bands that are beautifully handcrafted. They also use impressive HD computerized renderings so that you’ll know exactly what each piece looks like before it’s made.

13 Reviews for Bruce Owen Jewelry Design

13 Bruce Owen Jewelry Design Reviews

C
Featured
Cortney

Married on 10/08/2016

My fiance and I went in with just a slight idea of what we wanted. Bruce listened to our ideas and created rings on his computer that captured our thoughts almost instantly. I was amazed at the ... Read more technology he had and the patients he had with us. The picture of our rings was beautiful but the finished product was extraordinary. I honestly couldn't be happier and I can't wait to start designing the wedding band

User6109531

2+ years ago

My fiancé and I came in with ideas and a few pictures of what we wanted. We hadn't found exactly what we wanted but had a vision in our heads. Bruce brought our ideas to life and both rings turned out ... Read more better than I expected. The quality is amazing and they are each very unique.

User6571260

2+ years ago

The best jewelry store in Des Moines without question. We could not have asked for a better experience. Read more The best jewelry store in Des Moines without question. We could not have asked for a better experience.