Brunella Artistry

10 Brunella Artistry Reviews

K
Kimberly

Getting married on 10/26/2019

I am not one to leave reviews - good or bad, but Brunah deserves it! I'll start by saying we never did a trial together and I happen to find her on instagram and I am SO happy that I did. Brunah ... Read more recently did my makeup for my engagement party this past weekend and made me feel so glam, I was so happy! She's not only a very talented MUA but is also as sweet as can be, which in my opinion, makes a HUGE difference. I've gotten my make up done for over a decade for special occasions and Brunah completely blew everyone else out of the water - I've never received so many compliments! I cannot wait for her to glam me again in a few weeks for my engagement photo shoot. If you are looking for sexy/classy glam I would HIGHLY recommend her!!

Sarah
Sarah Jessica

Married on 06/15/2019

10/10 Makeup Artist- Look No Further!!

Brunella was my makeup artist on my wedding day this past weekend. She listened to what I wanted and gave me more than I could have expected. Brunella made my bridesmaids and mother look beautiful but ... Read more ensured that I looked the most glamorous, as requested. I cannot stop looking at the photos of my makeup from this day. It was simply incredible! Brunella was on time, well-organized, and very clean. She was efficient with doing everyone's makeup but was in no hurry. She even stuck around voluntarily for the photographer to take some "mock" photos of me getting my makeup done- super sweet of her! I received so many compliments on my wedding day makeup and I can honestly say I've never felt more beautiful all thanks to Brunella's makeup artistry skills. She is truly a master! Thank you, Brunella!!

M
Maritza Molina

Married on 03/16/2019

Mua goddess!

I recently had the pleasure of having Brunella work her magic on me for my 25th birthday! She is an excellent makeup artist who is a master of her craft, as well as in her customer service to clients ... Read more like myself. She was attentive in making sure that I looked my best and was invested in making sure my birthday ran smoothly. I tend to get really anxious before events and she perfected the task of making me feel calm, relaxed, and beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend her for any event, birthday, wedding etc! She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and I will definitely be booking her again! All the best to you and your creative work my love. Thank you so so so much! God Bless!