Brushes & Bristles Makeup Artistry

Southbury, CT · View map

About Brushes & Bristles Makeup Artistry

Brushes & Bristles Makeup Artistry offers on-location makeup services in Connecticut and the New York tri-state area.

Founded in 2005, our repupation for exceptionally friendly, personalized, and professional makeup services has spread through countless referrals from satisfied customers. We have worked in conjunction with high-profile event planning companies, and our clients have been featured in bridal magazines such as The Knot. That doesnt mean we haven't beautified for the most casual of backyard weddings - we don't discriminate - a bride is a bride and she deserves to look her absolute best on her wedding day!

We specialize in traditional, HD, and airbrush makeup. Our suite of services include:

• Bridal packages - 4 tiers to acommodate every bride, budget, and personality

• Photo shoots (engagement, head shots, boudoir, fashion/editorial)

• Prom, bachelorette, special occasion

• Group makeup tutorial parties

• Group makeup application parties

Our goal as makeup artists is simple: to enhance always, transform sometimes, and uncover the underlying beauty in every woman. You know you best, and we would never want to change that! We DO want to encourage everyone to unleash their creativity and play, play, play with makeup - it's supposed to be fun!

2 Reviews for Brushes & Bristles Makeup Artistry

2 Brushes & Bristles Makeup Artistry Reviews

J
Julie

Married on 02/04/2012

Dena is a very talented make up artist. She is able to provide suggestions while incorporating her clients own personal style. Dena did my make for my actual wedding and then a larger reception two ... Read more months later. For the wedding we went with a more traditional look, but for the reception we took a more fun approach. I received tons of complements both times! With so many things to worry about when planning a wedding, it was such a relief to not have to worry about my make up looking great.

R
Ryann

Married on 06/26/2010

I was very happy with Brushes & Bristles, couldn't have asked for more on my wedding day! Read more I was very happy with Brushes & Bristles, couldn't have asked for more on my wedding day!

Brushes & Bristles Makeup Artistry FAQ