Bryan Michael Photography, LTD.

Tonawanda, NY · View map

About Bryan Michael Photography, LTD.

Thanks for stopping by, and congratulations! You deserve the best. We shoot in a variety of styles throughout the day providing you with stunning photography shot in photo-journalistic, artistic and formal styles with a heavy emphasis on the candid moments. Our technique and training combined with our world-class editing creates award-winning photography for you to treasure for generations. Bryan Michael Photography cannot wait to exceed your expectations.

28 Reviews for Bryan Michael Photography, LTD.

28 Bryan Michael Photography, LTD. Reviews

L
Lauren

Married on 06/09/2018

Hiring Bryan for our wedding was a no brainer. He makes you feel so comfortable, is so creative and takes absolutely amazing photos! My husband and I are not photogenic but looking at the photos, you ... Read more would never know. We couldn’t be happier with our wedding photos, Bryan is a phenomenal photographer!

J
Jen

Married on 04/28/2018

Bryan and his team were prompt, professional, and fun during all of the photos. It rained on the day of our wedding so we could not do the outdoor pictures like I planned but Bryan had great ideas of ... Read more locations we could take pictures instead and they came out great. He made the picture taking very fun and exciting with a lot of different settings and poses and we felt at ease through all of the pictures. In addition to all the great posed pictures he also captured a lot of sweet candids. The pictures came out better than I ever could have imagined and all our family and friends raved about them. I have even had multiple people who saw our pictures asking for his contact information for their wedding.

C
Corey

Married on 10/07/2017

I used Bryan for my wedding in October 2017. He showed up in the morning to get photos of my bridal party getting ready and stayed through the night- making sure to get photos of us under the stars. ... Read more Bryan and his team were so great to work withh; It was like having a few extra guests at the wedding!! When i recieved my photo package, i was blown away. I could not believe how perfectly he captured all the magic and love that was shared on my big day. 10/10 would recommend.