Brynna Camp Imagery

Ogden, Utah · View map

About Brynna Camp Imagery

Brynna Camp Imagery is a wedding photography company based in Ogden, Utah. This husband and wife photography duo believes that your wedding photos should highlight the fun, romance, and authenticity of your love on your wedding day. They offer full-day photography services and customizable packages that enable clients to achieve affordable and professional photography on the day of your wedding celebration.

Brynna Camp Imagery offers wedding photography packages that include complimentary engagement sessions and other helpful services. They strive to provide you with comprehensive wedding photography services that are affordable and stress-free, so that you can enjoy making memories during your photography experience. This married couple believes that your wedding photos should reflect your unique relationship, and they will get to know you in order to capture the essence of your love story. They do not limit your photography coverage to a certain number of hours, but instead devote themselves to capturing your entire wedding day. They provide clients with professionally edited photos via online gallery, for easy download. They also offer the following wedding photography services:

• Additional hours

Arielle
Arielle Thatcher

Getting married on 09/23/2019

So amazing !

Brynna and eric were so helpful with all of our questions and always answer promptly. We had a blast doing our engagement session and they were awesome to work with not only that but our photos turned ... Read more out incredible! We will be going to them from now on for all our photo needs! Can't wait for our wedding! Thank you again

M
Megan Scott

Getting married on 05/22/2019

They capture real emotion

Brynna and Eric did a great job on our engagement photos, and they will be shooting our wedding in May. The Photos turned out wonderful. They truly captured how my fun my fiance and I have together. Read more Brynna and Eric did a great job on our engagement photos, and they will be shooting our wedding in May. The Photos turned out wonderful. They truly captured how my fun my fiance and I have together.

M
Mikayla Sant

Married on 12/29/2018

So Happy!!

Brynna was so great for us! She was so great about helping us with poses and making us feel comfortable! She also edited out pictures and got us back to us in A WEEK! They have also been so flexible ... Read more with working with our schedule and agreeing to do our pictures on their anniversary. I would definitely recommend them!