Bryon Black | Photographer

Vandalia, OH · View map

About Bryon Black | Photographer

Nobody wants to be stressed out on their wedding day. Using my diverse experience and laid-back personality, I work alongside clients to have fun, create amazing images and make your wedding day Awesome!

3 Reviews for Bryon Black | Photographer

3 Bryon Black | Photographer Reviews

M
Molly

Married on 05/18/2019

Would Hire Over and Over Again!

I have nothing but great things to say about Bryon and his skills! 1000/10 would recommend to everyone! I found out about Bryon from a Reddit search suggestion and decided to look up his work. He has ... Read more a great eye for capturing natural light photos and he really is up to doing what his couple wants to do - see his Star Wars photos on his website. After reaching out, my now husband and I met with Bryon to discuss potentially hiring him. He also brought his wife, Ashley, who is incredibly kind and a professional bridal party wrangler. We met for frozen yogurt and after our meeting I knew I wanted him to capture our special day. Bryon's pricing is incredibly affordable for photography in the area and he is flexible in if you want to add additional things or if you'd like to take something out. We opted out of doing an engagement session, as we chose a family friend to do this. However this did not affect how comfortable we felt on our wedding day with Bryon and his second shooter, Christian (who is awesome too!). Bryon is so personable and kind and really down to earth. Communicating with him was incredibly easy throughout the entire process. I am so thankful for Bryon, Ashley, and Christian for capturing our special day.

Heather
Heather

Married on 10/22/2016

Bryon (and Ashley) were fantastic to work with from day 1. We drove down to their area for our engagement session where we had a wonderful time shooting some great pictures. Bryon is gifted in posing ... Read more people in natural ways that are adorable yet don't look too weird! He is great at getting you used to being in the lens of a camera and makes you very comfortable. It was totally worth it to pay for travel expenses to get him up to our wedding (for anyone who is unsure about it, DO IT!!). He was on time and ready to go for all the portraits before the wedding and after the ceremony the family pictures were very organized. Several people commented on how organized it was and how great the quality of the pictures were. Bryon did not stand out at the wedding, in fact I barely knew he was there half the time! Because of this, he got some fantastic candids that I will cherish for years to come. I strongly recommend Bryon Black Photography to everyone I know who is looking for a photographer. I cannot say enough about him!

Tasha
Tasha

Married on 10/08/2016

Bryon is very clearly a great photographer. He will spend extra time with you just to get the perfect shot. He is very laid back and does everything possible to make you feel comfortable. He has ... Read more already taken our engagement photos and we really love his style. The price is very reasonable compared to many other photographers we had looked at, and many did not have the awesome photographic eye that Bryon does. I can't wait to see the amazing work he does with our wedding. 5 stars across the bar. Book Bryon if you want personal service and a creative eye!

Bryon Black | Photographer FAQ