B's Events and Floral Design

Spring City, PA · View map · Visit website

About B's Events and Floral Design

B’s Events and Floral Design is a wedding florist located in Spring City, Pennsylvania, that serves the surrounding Philadelphia region. Bridget would be honored to use her passion and creativity to provide couples with gorgeous floral designs. Such lovely creations are sure to elevate and enhance your wedding celebration.

B’s Events and Floral Design offers couples consultations where they may ask questions, go over services, and discuss their wedding theme and needs. Bridget has experience creating classic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, and tropical designs, and she would be happy to create a unique creation just for you. Couples may ask for samples and B’s Events and Floral Design may help with event design. Bridget is open to delivering, setting up, and cleaning up the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle & altar decor

B
Brittany

Married on 08/10/2019

Best Florist

B's events and Floral Design just did my daughter wedding this past Saturday. She did an amazing job. She captured my daughter's vision spot on and it was absolutely gorgeous. Better than I could have ... Read more have imagined. Everyone was raving about the flowers. Bridget was such a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond. I would highly recommend!

J
Jasmine

Married on 09/01/2018

Phenomenal

Just got married 2 months ago and Bridget designed flowers/centerpieces for my entire bridal party and reception. AMAZING! It was exactly what I wanted and more. I searched high and low for this ... Read more particular centerpiece and she had it! She also drove out to my home to do a demo! Communication was great all the way down to the day of the wedding. People are still talking about how beautiful & different the centerpieces were! I’ve had multiple people ask about her company so hopefully she will get some more clients soon from the awesome job she did! THANKS AGAIN!!

K
Katrina

Married on 08/18/2018

Simply wonderful

SO HAPPY with Bridget Palazzolo’s beautiful flowers and design! When my friend recommended B’s Event and Floral Design, I was super excited that I would not have to worry about a thing and Bridget ... Read more would make my dreams and Pinterest boards come to life. Bridget was so responsive and perfect-- she knew exactly what we were going for based on a few inspiration photos and was happy to do a last-minute add-on. She was flexible in working within my budget and was overall just so pleasant and easy to work with. The flowers looked amazing and I really couldn't have asked for a better experience!