BTI Travel

Syracuse, NY · View map

About BTI Travel

Love is special. We know it is something that doesn’t happen often, so it is our job to make everything perfect and to show the love and care in planning your destination wedding or honeymoon that you deserve.

We have developed a rapport as an affordable and knowledgeable honeymoon and destination wedding travel provider. This accomplishment has been honored through twenty-seven years of trial, partnerships and working closely with our in-house wedding planner (Katie of Lovewell Design).

Let us plan ever detail and execute your perfect day, easing the stress of long-distance planning. Let our experience influence great group rates, amplified wedding packages and aptly plan as little or as much as you’d like.

With more than 32,000 properties spanning 152 countries on 6 continents, we have the perfect property for your honeymoon or destination wedding at the best price.

Customer Comments

"I would definitely recommend BTI Travel when planning your next vacation. Working with BTI was a pleasure as they helped us to put together the perfect honeymoon package for my wife and I. BTI was easy to work with and made sure that everything was taken care of, down to the last detail. I will definitely work with BTI again to plan my next vacation!"

Chris

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

BTI Travel FAQ