BTTR BOOTHS

Springfield, MA · View map

About BTTR BOOTHS

BTTR Booths provides photo booth rentals for all of your special occasions. We service New England, and our booths are designed with one goal. That is to be Better Than The Rest. BTTR!!! Our experienced and friendly staff create a seamless approach to capture every step of all of your fun & memorable moments to create endless memories for your event. There are many options to choose from, everything is customizable to compliment your special day. If you are interested in our services please visit us at WWW.BTTRBOOTHS.COM and complete our check availability form for a sales rep reach out to you.

32 Reviews for BTTR BOOTHS

32 BTTR BOOTHS Reviews

U
Usama

Married on 12/01/2017

Great Service, our guests had a blast. Would Definitely recommend. Read more Great Service, our guests had a blast. Would Definitely recommend.

G
Germana

Married on 09/23/2017

Had a great experience. Used them for my wedding. The attendants were great and I loved the album I got at the end of the night. The booth was a big hit with the guests and the props were so fun! ... Read more Thanks

J
Julianne

Married on 08/12/2017

Attendant was great and our guests had such a fun time. I loved that we got a USB, a guestbook of photos & all the guests got prints. Read more Attendant was great and our guests had such a fun time. I loved that we got a USB, a guestbook of photos & all the guests got prints.