Bubbly Flutes

Washington, DC · View map

About Bubbly Flutes

Bubbly Flutes is a wedding favor business that is based in Washington, DC. This company specializes in made-to-order gifts and wedding favors for clients looking to add a personal touch to their wedding experience. These items are ideal for engagement-party presents or an inventive way for couples to ask their loved ones to be a part of their wedding party. With over 5,000 orders fulfilled, Bubbly Flutes aims to add their signature touch to any special wedding celebration.

Each bespoke item is available in a range of colors and styles and can be embellished with specific names in tasteful lettering. Bubbly Flutes welcomes custom requests, preparing each shipment with a careful eye for detail and a commitment to customer satisfaction. Some available products include champagne flutes, stemless glasses, and tumblers.

2 Reviews for Bubbly Flutes

2 Bubbly Flutes Reviews

N
Nichole Barnes

Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing and wonderful.

BubblyFlutes was so fast with my order and when I received my product I was so happy and amazed. When I emailed a question Hillary was so quick in response. I will definitely recommend this amazing ... Read more company to others! Thanks❤️

H
Heather C

Married on 03/16/2019

Plastic Flutes

The plastic flutes were amazing for my bridal party. We drank mimosas while getting ready for my wedding. These were perfect! Read more The plastic flutes were amazing for my bridal party. We drank mimosas while getting ready for my wedding. These were perfect!