Buca di Beppo

Gaithersburg, MD · View map

About Buca di Beppo

Whether you're planning an engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, bachelor or bachelorette party, Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant is the perfect place for family & friends to come together in celebration.

We offer a variety of semi-private dining areas to accommodate celebrations of all sizes.

Our authentic Italian dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. From our delicious Italian cuisine to the fun and festive atmosphere, we know how to have a good time! Buca di Beppo - now that's Amore!

To learn more, please visit our website or contact us at groupreservations@bucainc.com or 877.955.2822.

123 Reviews for Buca di Beppo

123 Buca di Beppo Reviews

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 07/06/2018

Great venue for a rehearsal dinner

We ended up choosing Buca because of their great food and ability to offer a private room (our initial choice could not offer us our own room for our party of 25). The staff at Buca is amazing! They ... Read more were welcoming and attentive the entire evening. One of the best perks is that the staff boxes all the leftover food for you to take home at the end of the night- and there was tons of food! My family enjoyed it for several days afterward. All of our guests enjoyed the venue and loved the food. I would definitely recommend this venue for a rehearsal dinner or other small wedding-related event.

S
Stephanie

Married on 09/15/2017

I had my bridal shower at Buca and I had an amazing day. We were put in the back room of the restaurant which at first I was nervous about because it doesn't have any door or draping to make it truly ... Read more private but it was actually just fine because no one goes back there unless you need to specifically get to that room. It was also pretty large - we had about 25-30 guests but it could have easily fit double that. We brought in our own cake for the party and the servers were able to cut and serve that to the guests. At the end of the day, I forgot something at the restaurant after I left and immediately called them. They found what I needed and even set it aside in a safe place until I could come back and pick it up. Thanks Buca for the great service and great day!

L
Amy

Married on 09/02/2017

Awesome (and awesome food portions too)! Fun and upscale gathering venue, and great wait staff too! This is for the Gaithersburg MD restaurant, for some reason it says NM on the review... Read more Awesome (and awesome food portions too)! Fun and upscale gathering venue, and great wait staff too! This is for the Gaithersburg MD restaurant, for some reason it says NM on the review...