buck & rose

Minneapolis, MN · View map · Visit website

About buck & rose

buck & rose is a wedding planning company located in Minnesota, serving couples in the Twin Cities & beyond. Meghan Buck, Owner & Senior Planning Director, is extremely passionate about her work. She found her passion in this business when she planned her own wedding, and then decided to turn her interests into a career. Meghan with buck & rose is here to help you relax and enjoy your time as an engaged couple.

Whether you already have your wedding day planned from beginning to end, or if you're not even sure where to begin, buck & rose can help you ensure your wedding day is exactly how you envision it to be. From Full Service Planning to Day-Of Coordination, or maybe even somewhere in between, buck & rose will help guide you and keep track of all of the details (big & small) so you can enjoy this very special time in your life. At buck & rose we plan, organize, & coordinate to make sure that your wedding day is uniquely you. This is your wedding- what do you want it to be?! buck & rose would be honored to be a part of your wedding in any way- we're passionate about building lasting relationships with our couples to provide you with the best experience possible- truly, planning your wedding can be fun!

buck & rose offers planning services for practically any size and style of wedding. Meghan is great at helping her clients to keep track of all of the details, so that the big day goes smoothly and according to plan. With full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options, you can get as much or as little assistance throughout the process as you need.

4 Reviews for buck & rose

4 buck & rose Reviews

K
Featured
Kia

Married on 05/25/2019

Meghan was amazing!

I am so glad that I found Meghan to help out with our special day! She was always well organized, friendly, and willing to help with anything and everything we needed. She went above and beyond to ... Read more make sure that my husband and I had a wonderful day. Her assistance with the day of coordination of our wedding day was the best money that we spent for our wedding. I would highly recommend her! Thanks so much Meghan!!

V
Vanessa Nelson

Getting married on 10/03/2020

Meghan is the best!

Our wedding is coming along so perfect and I owe so much to Meghan! Initially was super nervous to find the right wedding planner but so happy that I found Meghan. She listens to all of my concerns ... Read more and ideas even when I feel as if I'm being a Bridezilla (haha but seriously). My fiancé initially thought we didn't need a planner but now he's seeing how helpful Meghan has been and brought up so many valid points/beautiful ideas, now he says that I was right about needing a wedding planner (how about that?! I'm right!). But he agrees that he's so happy that we have Meghan and we wouldn't pick anyone else. I can't wait to continue our planning, thank you for everything.

T
Tess Rockwood Hoag

Married on 11/17/2018

Buck & Rose Coordinator

I had such a lovely experience working with buck & rose! Meghan is beyond organized and made planning so simple! She has a calming and warm spirit which made her so easy to work with. I definitely ... Read more definitely recommend having her as your wedding planner! Her sophisticated style and ability to execute a detailed vision is excellent and I am just so happy with my experience!