Buddy D Sound Unlimited

Woonsocket, RI · View map

About Buddy D Sound Unlimited

Remember that your wedding day is the most important day of your life. “Buddy D. Sound Unlimited” will give your wedding that personal touch, which sets us apart from the rest. Hire “Buddy D. Sound Unlimited” and you are hiring experienced professional entertainment. We will sit down with you and go over every detail from start to finish, and try to fulfill any requests that you may have. Thank you for considering “Buddy D. Sound Unlimited”.

24 Reviews for Buddy D Sound Unlimited

24 Buddy D Sound Unlimited Reviews

A
Alicia

Married on 07/14/2019

Awesome DJ! Great service!

Buddy D did a fantastic job with our wedding. He was great to work with, easy to communicate with, and professional. Our guest were impressed with his work, and have been expressing how impressed they ... Read more they were. I would highly recommend him for his services!

Susan
Susan Wood Heon

Married on 07/06/2019

You will want to book this one!!

Personable, friendly and amazing! Buddy not only married us, but he also provided the DJ service and Photo booth. He had everyone up and dancing all night long! We received so many compliments from ... Read more our guests after the wedding stating that the music was great and how much fun they had. Loved the photo booth album and the vows were beautiful. I could not been happier and highly recommend him! I know I will definitely use him again and recommend him to my friends and family! Thank you do much Buddy for making my day amazing!

C
Charlene

Married on 10/26/2018

Hire Buddy D and have no worries

I am a high school teacher and had used Buddy D for a school prom and class banquet on a referral from another teacher that used him for his wedding. When it came time to plan our wedding, there was ... Read more no question on who to call for the DJ. Buddy D communicated with us at every step and made the reception SEAMLESS. Randy worked our wedding and did an amazing job at reading our guests and sticking to our plan. Even making sure our garter toss went off smoothly (My husband wore a kilt and we did a switch and I took the garter off him...a plan that Randy and Buddy D helped us create). We had a lot of people tell us that our wedding was the best wedding they had ever attended and they had so much fun and I cannot give enough credit to our great DJs for that!