Buen Ojo Studio

Playa del Carmen, Mexico · View map

About Buen Ojo Studio

Located in Playa del Carmen, Buen Ojo Studio Film & Stills is a wedding photography and videography service for Cancun, Tulum, and the Eastern Mexico area, documenting couples’ special day in the most authentic and honest fashion possible. Co-founders Vincent and Luis define themselves as documentary storytellers and prefer to look for the precious little moments of couples’ weddings.

Buen Ojo Studio Film & Stills provides natural, authentic, and intimate images in which couples’ love and relationships are reflected in each photo. For video, the company creates dynamic videos with a customized soundtrack unique to each pair. Their videos are not generic, and instead are based on each couple, along with their taste and personality. Vincent and Luis include motion graphics, images from the wedding, and modern editing techniques that set them apart. Buen Ojo Studio Film & Stills describes their style as “vapor chic,” and they also offer full-day packages with numerous services that are guaranteed to impress.

2 Reviews for Buen Ojo Studio

2 Buen Ojo Studio Reviews

Nicolette
Nicolette

Married on 06/13/2019

The Best Decision That I Made

Vincent and Luis truly blew both me and my guests away on our wedding day. We got so many comments about how dedicated they were, and how they went above and beyond with every shot. They are so ... Read more talented. Communication was always fantastic, and I always heard back right away with any questions. It’s been two weeks since my wedding and I’ve already received my photos and our teaser video. Everything is absolutely gorgeous and brought me to tears all over again! I’m so impressed by them and so overjoyed that we chose them to capture our special day. I can’t wait to see the final videos! Thank you so much for capturing these beautiful memories for us to cherish forever. I cannot recommend Buen Ojo enough. Don’t hesitate to book them now!

Colby
Colby Kassel

Married on 11/06/2018

The best Wedding photographer!

I used Vincente as my photographer for my wedding in Playa Del Carmen and I am absolutely in love with my pictures. Not only did my pictures turn out amazing, he was such a pleasure to have during our ... Read more special day. Vincente is so up lifting, happy and really made things smooth and seamless. Thank you for all the work and for being such a good person. Highly recommended!

Buen Ojo Studio Pricing