Buerge Chapel at Aldersgate Retreat Center Los Angeles

1 Buerge Chapel at Aldersgate Retreat Center Los Angeles Reviews

User1345316

2+ years ago

4.7

I had my wedding this past weekend at The Buerge Chapel and it was everything I wanted. Whether you're a low-maintenance bride like me (who barely had any flowers for decor) or you're looking to ... Read more transform the chapel into a luxe, over-the-top venue, this is the place for you. Before my wedding, I stopped by with my future mother-in-law to take a peek and caught gimpses of a beautiful wedding that was completely decked out with white flowers and Chinese lanterns. It was stunning. For my event, I chose to only have two rustic centerpieces inside the chapel on the mantel and it too was gorgeous. The beautiful ficus tree was the centerpiece for all our family photos, as well as several of our bride and groom shots. I am DYING to see the professional photos, since the ones friends and family took were so beautiful. On the day of the wedding, I was extremely relaxed in no small part due to the staff. George was the person who let me know it was time to take my stroll down the aisle (thanks again!) and Chris was key in making sure everything was prepped and ready to go. The Buerge Chapel has a special place in my heart now and any time I have friends in from out of town, I'm going to make sure to take a special trip there to brag about how I had my wedding there.

Buerge Chapel at Aldersgate Retreat Center Los Angeles FAQ