Bull City Syndicate

Raleigh, NC · View map · Visit website

About Bull City Syndicate

Bull City Syndicate is a fun-loving wedding band based out of Raleigh, North Carolina, servicing the Raleigh and Wilmington regions. Available as either a six or ten-piece band, Bull City Syndicate is not just another cliche wedding band. With hundreds of songs in their repertoire, from Beyonce to Sinatra, the Bull City Syndicate band exudes a high level of quality and musicianship. Knowing that every couple--and every guest list-- is unique, Bull City Syndicate works with you to create a set list that is sure to please. Their aim? Being the pleasant soundtrack to the best night of your life.

Experience
Bull City Syndicate has been growing a loyal following for over 20 years in the wedding industry. A major Carolina staple, they have performed at the last two North Carolina Governor's Balls, as well as at music festivals, colleges, charity events, and more.

Bull City Syndicate assures you that they will tailor their performance to all your needs and desires, keeping their involvement stress-free and pleasurable. From special requests to liability insurance, Bull City Syndicate offers a variety of musical styles and services to keep you and your guests happy and dancing. These services include:

• Learning new songs
  • Cocktail hour
  • Music during breaks
  • Reception
  • Instrumentals

Other Services
When it comes to Bull City Syndicate, the musical possibilities are endless. They can provide soft, romantic classical music for the ceremony, jazz for the reception, and even a DJ for the breaks in between. In addition to musical services, they also offer lighting services and PA/sound systems.

45 Reviews for Bull City Syndicate

45 Bull City Syndicate Reviews

J
Featured
Juliann

Married on 09/26/2015

Bull City Syndicate was first recommended to me by my friend/groomsman whom used to work with Steve (leader of the band) and told me that if I wanted an energetic band that would work closely with me ... Read more to make the event exciting, then I need look no further. He was exactly right. After discussing the options with Steve we opted to go with the 7 piece band over the 10 piece, mainly due to the size of our venue. Steve pretty much told me from the beginning that if there was any song that I specifically wanted for the reception he would provide it. Throughout the year or so that we spent planning our wedding steve was always available for quick discussions and ideas about their performance. On the day of the wedding the music was phenomenal. People kept telling us that they had never been to a reception where the dance floor was so packed and energetic throughout the entire night. I myself and my wife hardly left the dance floor except for the obligatory mingling with our guests. They truly know how to read a crowd and are able to flow from song to song in a way that keeps everyone engaged and happy to dance endlessly. My wife and I are so happy that we went with BCS and couldn't imagine choosing anyone else in hindsight. If you are looking for a band that will make any event fun and exciting, you need look no further. Thank you again to Steve and the rest of the amazing band members for making our wedding so rememberable!

Jordan
Jordan

Married on 05/04/2019

Best Decision Ever!

Bull City Syndicate was everything that we wanted for our wedding. I had seen them at a previous wedding and knew that I just had to have them when our big day came. It was extremely important to us ... Read more that guests would be able to dance the night away, and they did not disappoint!! Working with Steve was super easy, as he was extremely responsive and helpful leading up to the event. The set list was exactly what we wanted and the group really got the crowd moving and grooving all night long. Guests were commenting all night and for weeks after the event on how great the band was, and everyone stayed dancing until the very end of the night. Best wedding band ever!

W
Wil Wynn

Married on 11/14/2018

Rocked the House!

We can't praise BCS enough for the show they put on at our wedding reception in Smithfield NC. From the very beginning Steve was an absolute pleasure to work with. You'll be hard pressed to find a ... Read more better sounding group who can perform so many songs. I wanted a Horn Band, but we got more than a Horn Band. We got a group of true professionals with a wide ranging sound who rocked the house! If you want everyone dancing, book BCS. No way you'll be disappointed. Thanks BCS! We'll forever remember the best night of our lives!