Bumbyee Flowers & Seasonal

Travelers Rest, SC · View map

About Bumbyee Flowers & Seasonal

Welcome to my page..

I am now located in the heart of Traveler Rest, I am currently working from home untill i can find a new locations. I can do mostly anything beautiful just bring me a pic and we go from there!

I am now offering Wedding Day Coordination & Planning. I have done some with other Planners but now I would like to go out on my own. Whatever I set my mind to I am a projectionist so don't hesitate to ask about it!

Some of the other services I offer are Décor, Balloons, Candles, Gift wrapping, Pin ons, and so much more. (just ask) From small to large weddings I can do it! I have done Church, Elopements, Town hall, Park weddings & Home Weddings.. I have enjoyed every couple I have worked with, I am very social & good company. Anything is negotiable and I love when my brides & grooms get involved cause ultimately its your decision.

What makes me different then other floral shops is I love working with my customers and treat them like family. I stride to get them exactly what they would like. I love to see the smile on their faces!

By the way i do offer Payment Plans- If your wedding is over 1000 I can offer you a 4 Payment plan option. If its 500.00 and up i can offer you a 3 Payment option. Plus if you mention you found me online or word of mouth you will get a 10 to 15% discount.

If you would like more information visit my website, bumbyeeflowersandseasonal.weebly.com 864-252-5115

2 Reviews for Bumbyee Flowers & Seasonal

2 Bumbyee Flowers & Seasonal Reviews

C
Claudette

Married on 10/28/2018

Wedding flowers

Cherie was so great to work with! I showed her pictures of what I wanted and all of the flowers were exactly what I wanted! Read more Cherie was so great to work with!! I showed her pictures of what I wanted and all of the flowers were exactly what I wanted!

L
lynn

Married on 10/22/2016

I had to hurry and find a great florist and I found one.. Cherie was on the ball and had great prices! She even came and decorated my church! Her prices were great and she was always on time. Thank ... Read more you!

Bumbyee Flowers & Seasonal FAQ