Bunch Studio

Marina del Rey, CA · View map

About Bunch Studio

Bunch Studio is a boutique floral and design studio based in Los Angeles (and available for travel). If you are looking for creativity, uniqueness, and something simply stunning, we'd love to chat with you. We love what we do and hope you do too!

13 Reviews for Bunch Studio

13 Bunch Studio Reviews

L
Loralynn

Married on 05/04/2013

I was referred to Bunch Studio by our wedding photographer William Kim. Mai who owns and manages it was so easy to work with, and she takes her craft seriously. If she's going to put her name on that ... Read more work, she makes sure it's executed perfectly. And that definitely showed on my wedding day! she did my ceremony florals, and wedding party florals, and they could not be any more beautiful. My mom and sister did all my centerpieces for the reception which was pretty much all succulents, but Mai incorporating succulents in her arrangements made such a cohesive look, especially after she transitioned my ceremony flowers to the reception. SO happy with them and will definitely be contacting them again for future events! Highly recommended!

W
Wendy

Married on 11/03/2012

There is something special and unique about Bunch Studio. From the moment I met with Mai and went over the details of the arrangements and accessories, I felt like she knew and understood the style we ... Read more were trying to achieve for our wedding. She made our wedding gorgeous.

K
Kristin

Married on 10/07/2012

Mai was a joy to work with. She completely understood our vision and put together the most beautiful and amazing arrangements. My bouquet was so stunning! Mai is a genius and if you want perfect ... Read more floral arrangements on your special day my best advice is to hire Bunch Studio. Mai and her team will not disappoint. Not only that but she is so sweet and genuine...I have made a lifelong friend in the process. Mai thank you so much, words can't express how appreciative we are for all you have done. Our wedding was just perfect!!!