Bunn DJ Company

Raleigh, NC · View map · Visit website

About Bunn DJ Company

Who Are We?

Bunn DJ Company is a wedding and event DJ company with over 25 years of experience and more than 25 professional DJs. How good are we? Well, with an impressive resume of over a thousand positive reviews our clients speak for us. Our DJs love getting to know your tastes and creating personalized playlists to fit YOUR big day.

Bunn DJ Company has DJs that are flexible to any needs that you and your partner may have. Clients praise Bunn DJ Company’s responsiveness, high-quality entertainment and excellent lighting services.

Currently Bunn DJ Company has offices and amazing DJs in the following locations:

Raleigh, North Carolina

Charleston, SC

Charlotte, NC

Richmond, VA

San Diego, CA

Bunn DJ Company offers liability insurance for the entertainment on your wedding day. This company offers a variety of genres to dance to, including hip-hop and electronic music. Additional services include:

• Customizable playlist

Susan
Susan Caldwell

Getting married on 07/03/2021

Frank brings the party

One of my best friends got married last year and used Bunn DJ/Frank for her wedding. It was one of only two weddings I've ever been to where the music was so good, the dance floor stayed packed all ... Read more night long. Flash forward a few months later to my own engagement, and one of the first things I did was book Frank for my own wedding. He's great! You have access to all kinds of online planning tools, he's super responsive, and he's willing to work with you to find just the right song for any moment in your ceremony or reception. Our friends kept commenting on the great music from our wedding for weeks!

A
Amanda Rizki

Getting married on 11/05/2020

Easiest wedding decision we made!

Working with Randy of Bunn DJ was one of the easiest elements of our wedding! From first contact to wrap up emails, the process was professional, thoughtful, and knowledgeable. The online music system ... Read more made me feel like we weren’t forgetting any songs we love. Randy was super easy to work with and very responsive. He was also really accommodating when we had a last minute playlist revamp. Even though my new husband and I had pretty divergent music taste for the dance floor, totally understood what we were going for and gave everyone a great night. We had a lot of queer folks and couples at our wedding and Randy definitely understood that we weren’t looking for a super gendered event, we and all of our guests felt totally comfortable. Randy was even able to bring an extra speaker and play music outdoors during dinner as part of our package, which was so helpful! I was really happy I didn’t have to deal with that at all. Randy even wore his cat cuff links in honor of our fur babies! Randy is a total pro and we were so lucky to have him as our DJ. I would definitely recommend Bunn DJ and Randy specifically to all sorts of couples and anyone having a party or event.

Michael
Michael Ragan

Getting married on 08/04/2020

Excellent experience - thank you Randy!!

Highly recommend Bunn DJ Company (and specifically Randy) to anybody looking for a professional experience where the DJ truly knows how to read the crowd and keep the energy level high throughout the ... Read more night. Randy was front and center in helping to make our wedding night a perfect one to remember. Thank you so much again!