Bunnell Photography

West Springfield, MA · View map

About Bunnell Photography

Bunnell Photography is a wedding photography company based in West Springfield, Massachusetts that offers high-quality photos. Although located in West Springfield, this photographer also serves all areas throughout New England. Founded in 2002, they specialize in unique, contemporary wedding photography that has a photojournalistic and traditional style.

Bunnell Photography offers their clients the option to print their own images for personal use. In one year, the company photographs about 50 weddings, in addition to portrait sessions. Owner and photographer Kathy promises to deliver what she looked for in her own personal search for a wedding photographer. Wedding photography services include the following:

• Second shooter

S
Stephanie & Rob

Married on 05/26/2018

Perfect pictures

I met Kathy at the Bridal Expo and I was wowed by the fact that I would get a photo book of every picture they took as well as a flash drive. I fell in love with the many ideas she had as well as how ... Read more dedicated to my day she was. There were times I looked over and she was on the floor making sure to capture all my most memorable moments. Being the bride you really are behind the scenes on your big day so being able to look back on all my pictures allowed me to enjoy my day all over again. I have PERFECT PITCURES!!!!!!

K
Kara

Married on 10/27/2017

Kathy was simply amazing. She helped make sure not only that we had gorgeous one of a kind photos but also that the day went smoothly itself. She bustled my dress, she pinned flowers, and made ... Read more everything so easy with timing. We had so much fun with her and loved every minute of working with her. She made us way less nervous, and is an incredibly talented photographer. We would recommend her to anyone looking to have unique, fun, and memorable photography at your wedding.

A
Ashley

Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I were so pleased in our decision to work with Kathy at Bunnell Photography for our wedding this past October. From the first meeting with her, I knew that her fun and laid back ... Read more personality would be the choice for my wedding photographer. She was very easy to work with and has a great eye for photos. It was her natural style that we were drawn to. Nothing posed for the most part, just capturing the moment organically. We opted to do an engagement shoot first which I would recommend to all bride and grooms to be! Helped us to get to know Kathy and feel comfortable. The photos came out beautiful - so natural and just what we wanted. The wedding day she was onetime, relaxed and prepared for every scenario which made the whole day stress free. She had some really fun ideas for photos and I cannot wait to see them! I would recommend Kathy to any future bride or groom looking for a fantastic photographer. Thanks, Kathy!