Burge Weddings

Mansfield, GA · View map · Visit website

About Burge Weddings

Burge Weddings is a historic wedding venue located in Mansfield, Georgia. With its country setting and romantic Southern house, this family-owned property is the perfect location for any celebration. Burge Weddings offers many locations at their venue to exchange vows, and both the indoor and outdoor locations are ideal for a reception.

Facilities and Capacity
Burge Weddings can accommodate up to 500 guests. A ceremony can be held on the steps of the Main House, under the oak trees or in the formal garden. A reception can be held in or around the Burge Conservatory. Some cottages can be used for you and your partner before the ceremony.

Burge Weddings offers the following services:

• Accommodations
  • Cleanup and setup
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting/sound

Other Services
This venue offers the following event items for your wedding day:

• Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Tables
  • Barware
  • Dishware/China
  • Linens

Location
Burge Weddings is located in Mansfield, Georgia near Mores Pond. The venue services the Atlanta metropolitan area.

116 Reviews for Burge Weddings

116 Burge Weddings Reviews

R
Featured
Ryan

Married on 10/25/2014

My husband, Andy, and I were married at Burge yesterday. Everything from concept to completion was nothing short of incredible. This venue exceeded all of our expectations from food, decor, ... Read more responsiveness, ease to work with and overall enjoyment of our day. Not only is the property beautiful, Dawn Leonetti and the entire Burge staff are exceptional. Our wedding day was perfect, and Burge Plantation played an enormous part in that. We would highly recommend this venue. Ryan & Andy Williams

B
Betty A Haymore

Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent venue!

My daughter's wedding was at Burge Plantation on June 15, 2019. The staff was professional, Audrey, their wedding planner, was awesome, the food was delicious, hats off to the chef! The grounds, ... Read more cabins, buildings, tables, etc. were exceptional, very well maintained. It was a perfect wedding, we could relax and enjoy our day! Burge Plantation exceeded our expectations. I highly recommended it!

Rhonda
Rhonda

Married on 10/20/2018

My husband and I eloped 15 years ago, went through a rough patch and after a year divorced knew we needed to rejoin our family. This time I wanted my "real" wedding and I am so glad we chose Burge! ... Read more Dawn was such an amazing help for me. She gave me wonderful names for my florets and photographer, both who were amazing. I was so stress free on my amazing, long awaited day and thanks to Dawn, Chef Andrew and the rest of the Burge staff not only was it a perfect day for me but all of my guest and family. Would defiantly recommend. Thank you so much!!!!