Burgundy Event

Cerritos, CA · View map

About Burgundy Event

Your wedding day is one of the most important and extraordinary days of your life. You want your wedding to show your personal touch, memorable and enjoyable for everyone.

Planning a stylish and elegant wedding can be overwhelming. Burgundy Event has many years of wedding experience and the expertise to make sure your wedding vision come true. Our dedicated and professional team will arrange all the details to make sure your wedding day is flawless. Our goal is to give you a stressed-free wedding and exactly as you envisioned it where you and your loved ones can relax and have a good one.

Available for destination wedding.

Member of Association Bridal Of Consultant

17 Reviews for Burgundy Event

17 Burgundy Event Reviews

K
Kennya

Married on 09/20/2015

I am more than blessed to have met and hired Prisca (Burgundy Events) to help me with the planning of my wedding. When I got engaged I knew I had to hire someone to help with the planning of my ... Read more special day due to my busy schedule. I remember attending the LA Convention Bridal show in hopes to find someone who I could easily communicate and would be able to understand my ideas. I remember talking to Prisca and she made me feel comfortable and showed me she knew what she was doing. I wanted my wedding to be unique and thanks to Prisca, that's what I got . I got my dream wedding! Prisca, I want to thank you for your patience, availability and all of the above. You helped me make my wedding be a one of a kind one. Decorations, music, entrance, etc., turn out perfect because of you. May God bless you.

User3879906

2+ years ago

Fransiska went above and beyond our expectations. She is the reason why I stayed SANE the month before our wedding. She took care of everything-which is really awesome since I'm a control freak! It ... Read more was easy for me to let her take the reigns because she's just as detail-oriented (if not more) than me :) Oh, and Burgundy Event also saved us a lot of money with the vendors they referred to us- each vendor was within our price range, and Fransiska only works with reliable and reputable vendors. We were able to enjoy our wedding day because she & Prisca took care of everything-they made sure all the big & little details were taken care of, from the wedding ceremony to the wedding reception. And talk about courage under fire-these two were so calm and patient that the groom & I could just breathe and tend to our wedding guests. Burgundy Event Coordinating helped us plan everything perfectly and made sure our day went smoothly and that we got to enjoy all the months of planning on our special day! Thank you Burgundy Event Coordinating for making our 12.13.14 wedding dreams come true!!!

C
Carlos

Married on 07/19/2014

Fransiska was absolutely fabulous and ensured that our wedding was perfect! Fransiska was our (wedding) day of coordinator for our July 19,2014. From our very first meeting we knew that Fransiska ... Read more would be the coordinator for us! We noticed that she is very organized, and professional (not to mention she is so nice and has a great personality). From the very beginning Fransiska offered to help out with everything and anything we needed; she is always very flexible and composed. Also weeks before the wedding, Fransiska told us she would take it all from there, so any vendor questions or issues could come to her. From that moment on, we could breathe easy because Fransiska really handled it all. She professionally communicated and coordinated all of our vendor needs and asked me questions to make sure she had things right before moving forward. Closer to the wedding, she met with us to do a walk-through of the venue and we were blown away at her organization and her ability to help us bring our vision to life. Fransiska is incredibly detailed oriented and brings with her years of experience to recommend the best layout, timeline as well as lots of tips. Fransiska’s strength's really came through the day of our wedding! She and her team were ready to go, did all of our church and venue decorations, set-up and clean-up, handled all of the vendors, and was there to ensure that we got to enjoy the day and not worry about anything. Fransiska and here team were an amazing part of our wedding and we couldn't have imagined the day without them! She pulled off such an amazing wedding! So if you need a wedding coordinator Fransiska (Burgundy Events) is the way to go!