Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion

Gibsonville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion

The Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion is a historic inn for couples’ weddings in the greater Raleigh, North Carolina region. This classic and elegant wedding venue includes a charming manor house with green lawns and gardens for a couple’s big day. The venue is located approximately 75 minutes from the Raleigh-Durham International Airport.

Facilities and Capacity
Up to 250 guests can join couples on their wedding day at the Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion. Couples have access to the inn’s garden-like backyard space for a wedding ceremony. Upon this lawn, folding chairs can be set up in the grass to form an aisle leading to a beautiful white wedding arbor. As the backdrop, flowering trees, bushes, and gardens keep this venue private and secluded for the ceremony. The historic Victorian inn makes a charming backdrop for wedding photos or intimate wedding events. For larger receptions, a grand tented pavilion is available for couples. This tent has open sides to let fresh air circulate the reception and invites couples and their guests to step out to see the sunset or the stars. A paved floor and twinkling strings of lights make this tented pavilion the perfect location for couples and guests to celebrate the night away.

Couples can host not just their ceremony and reception, but also a bridal shower or engagement party at this wedding venue. Nine guest rooms are available as overnight accommodations for couples, members of the wedding party or other guests. Onsite parking makes transportation to the wedding simpler for guests. Event planning services are available through knowledgeable and helpful staff members at the inn. Event rentals are also available, with items that include:

• Altar/arches
  • Centerpieces
  • Chair covers
  • Chairs
  • Dance floor
  • Decor
  • Tables

Accommodation
The nine guest rooms at this venue are available for the night following a couple’s wedding. Each guest room in the house features a private bath with a shower or Jacuzzi tub. Guests will also find free wireless Internet in their overnight accommodations. Comfortable country furnishings make up each room. There are seven rooms in the house itself, with six on the first two floors and a penthouse on the third floor of the inn. Two cottage rooms are also available for more private sleeping accommodations.

History
This house, built in 1906, has recently been restored to its original glory, with all the modern conveniences guests and travelers need. Originally owned by Caesar Cone, of the textile Cone Mills, the house was sold to J.W. Burke in 1911. Four generations of the family lived in this manor house until it was sold in 1999 to the Brady Family. The Bradys turned the historic home into an inn but kept the Burke name to honor the family.

12 Reviews for Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion

12 Burke Manor Inn & Pavilion Reviews

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 10/14/2017

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. Lori helped me to arrange every last detail, and was always very helpful. We loved everything about the venu and our experience. Everything was organized and ... Read more coordinated via phone and email, and the owners are super prompt and helpful. Also the grounds are so pretty that we didn't need to go all out on decor- it's already gorgeous!

M
Melissa Murrell

Married on 06/22/2019

Best place ever! Simply beautiful

Wow, I really just don't know where to start with this review. I have so much to say and not sure I can put into words just how fabulous Burke is. My guest were enchanted from the start and commented ... Read more "who knew Gibsonville had such a beautiful gem". My daughter is a history buff and wished for a venue with charm and southern grace. Well, I'm here to tell you that Burke has all those things and more. The day just couldn't have been more perfect (except for the rain part). Speaking of the rain, Lori made sure to keep me updated on what was happening with the weather all day...she was fabulous and I mean she and her team went well out of their way to make sure that the day was perfect, even with the rain. They have a small church they contract with in case of rain....she actually went to the church with a small team of employees to clean and spruce of the church for the wedding. I mean who does that? I just thought wow, who delivers kind of service anymore? Her team was out earlier in the day wiping down chairs just in case we could have the service in the garden. We ended up not being able to use the garden but that was fine...the church was small and full of charm, however, just as soon as the service was over- no more rain. The tent (pavilion) is huge and it's beautiful at night. Every guest commented on how beautiful it was. The morning of the wedding we had breakfast in the Inn...on MAN was it good. The girls just raved about how good the food was. Now speaking of the staff at the Burke- Lori and her staff went out of their way all day for our event. If I needed something they were right there, whether it be beers for the boys or drinks for the girls. Very attentive to our every need! If you want an all inclusive event this is the place. You will not regret the decision to hire the Burke! They are wonderful people and Lori and her staff have my undying gratitude for everything they did. From the grounds, to the Inn, to the Cottage, to the Pavilion, to the Staff and to Lori you can not and will not go wrong with having your wedding at this venue. I know this is long and I hope that I've portrayed my love of the Burke and seriously if you want the day of your dreams.....let Lori and her staff deliver. Best day ever....oh and by the way the pictures you'll get on the grounds are awesome! Thanks again Lori for everything. Melissa Murrell

L
Laura

Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful venue. Lil and Lori were easy to work with and the staff made sure that we had all that we needed. Read more Beautiful venue. Lil and Lori were easy to work with and the staff made sure that we had all that we needed.